MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Jack's Civil Protection App Vote_lcap83%Jack's Civil Protection App Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Jack's Civil Protection App Vote_lcap17%Jack's Civil Protection App Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Jack's Civil Protection App

Go down 
+3
James Havoc
Kill3456
Jack Selvon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Selvon

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Jack's Civil Protection App Empty
PostSubject: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Name:Jack Selvon
STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:19270049
Department applying for:Civil Protection Sergeant
How long have you Role-Played for?:2 years
Character Bio:Jack was born on the space center named the Eldridge and lived there most of my life,It all started when I woke up in a quarters and heard guards outside and then them opening the doors and bringing me to a schooling area.I learned and learned [lol like there is anything else I would do.] and then got to the Colledge stage and graduated to get full citizenship,I lived on the ship raised by guards and taught by them to protrol the lower deck[engineer deck] then I applied for the security and he was accepted,he almost lost his job 3 times because of getting framed,he did his job like anyone else that lived there but the engineer James Vincetti was acting weird and HIDING IN CRATES? Jack found out that James was working for the Cosair and they knocked him out and told him 'Don't tell anyone a thing fucko got it?" I said "HELL YES!! I WON'T!" I had no choice but a half a year later I forgot about them then that horibble day...They got in the fludics control and poisened the oxygen so they evacuated and 400 people died I survived this attack and killed 4 Cosair recruits,i haven't told you my age at this time it is 29 so a year later I lived on the place they call H9 and stayed there.Nothing bad happended there I just was a hobo looking for money and survived please i don't like to talk about this [lol jk] so now i'm on the Van scossci ship awaiting arrival to New Ufa.
Why should you be given this job?:I have experiance as a civil protection chief and military general,I know all the rules that apply to this job and security,I have 30 medels all out of marksmenship or commanding or just misc.

You are getting some lunch at the local diner and you hear something on your com channel. The bank is being robbed and there are 2 KNOWN armed suspects. You jump out of your seat and out the door to the bank. When you arrive you see that there are you other cops on the scene and one is badly wounded and bleeding on the bank steps. Explain how you would handle this situation:
I would go to the cops and help the one that is wounded most then help the other while calling for backup,The backup would come and they'd move in the bank and I would follow in and go SOS if they fire at us,First things first DO NOT KILL THEM TRY TO ARREST so i'd get a tazer and ready it and take the suspect out,If they fired at that point and shot one of us i'd not shoot but tazer if they shoot anyone again or me i'd fire but the tazer way i'd arrest them or another cop arrest and check all the others for wounds/gun hits.
[I didn't notice there was a civil protection so heres my app so please accept if bad tell me to edit Smile ]
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/marksmen117/home
Kill3456

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Hurr.
Back to top Go down
James Havoc
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
James Havoc

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: ARRR!

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:48 pm

deny it he already posted 3-4 applications for same job.
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:03 pm

You know you already have a job right? Right now you are the lowest rank in the military but if you want, I can make you the lowest rank in the CP.
Back to top Go down
Jack Selvon

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:27 am

HoltK wrote:
You know you already have a job right? Right now you are the lowest rank in the military but if you want, I can make you the lowest rank in the CP.
I noticed that no one was CP so yea I guess constable because I REALLY don't like russion goverment so New Ufa for me.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/marksmen117/home
N*E*R*D
N*E*R*D

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:56 am

The man just stares at the high pants.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:13 am

Jack Selvon wrote:
HoltK wrote:
I noticed that no one was CP so yea I guess constable because I REALLY don't like russion goverment so New Ufa for me.

What'd you say about no other CP's bish?
Back to top Go down
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Keep your hand out of your pants

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:31 am

The whole Civil Protection concept seems almost ruined after Xenon. All those CP's were pre-puberty 11 year olds. The whole thing with the "Stairs."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nasa.gov
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:09 pm

Accepted as Constable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Civil Protection App   Jack's Civil Protection App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack's Civil Protection App
Page 1 of 1