MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Vote_lcap83%Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Vote_lcap17%Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Havoc
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
James Havoc

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: ARRR!

Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Empty
PostSubject: Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc)   Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Name: James 'Slade' Havoc

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:2317659 0 00:09 52 21

Job Applying: Gefreiter

About How Long You've Roleplayed For: Close to a year in TSRP, played a little bit of GMRP but didn't appeal to me.

Character Biography(optional): James Havoc was born on the space station above E'newa where he has spent his entire life. He was raised by his parents until the age of 4, his parents were murdered a week after his birthday. He still remembers the day, and the faces of those who murdered them, he has a fire in his heart which won't be put out until those men are dead by his own hands. He spent the rest of his childhood stealing food and clothing to survive. By the age of 17 he had a job and was accepted into a friends home where his friend's parents, treated him like their own child. However, just like his own parents, they were killed. It happened in an alley when they were walking home, when a criminal mugged them and shot them to death, the authorities captured the man and put him on the death sentence. James now had no home, family, friends, or a job, he cared no more about life, as a matter of fact he has a deathwish. And he wished to die in battle, where he can at least have some honor, before his life is forgotten.

Additional Information your character(optional): James is exceptional in stealth and being sneaky, hes picked a few locks in his days and well, didn't get caught either. Where his nickname "slade" came from is unknown.

Why should we give you this job?: I have had experience in military groups in TSRP before, I have been the following in my TSRP life: Mafia twice, Cop twice, XCCP, and a member of a gang. I do not abuse powers (such as cuffs, tazers etc.) and do not randomly shoot because I have the "authority" to do so.
I am not a powergamer/metagamer/DMer, I will however shoot and kill anyone who is DMing non-stop (one who DMs from the time he joins) until told to stop or, if he gets banned.

Do you agree to follow our rules and respect your fellow players and Admins?: Do I really have a choice to obey the rules? And I will respect other players and admins, because I mean hey, who doesn't want friends? Plus it's just the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc)   Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Accepted,
Back to top Go down

Job App - Gefreiter (Havoc)
Page 1 of 1