MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Wake's App Vote_lcap83%Wake's App Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Wake's App Vote_lcap17%Wake's App Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Wake's App Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Wake's App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Wake's App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Wake's App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Wake's App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Wake's App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Wake's App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Wake's App Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Wake's App Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wake's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Wake's App Empty
PostSubject: Wake's App   Wake's App Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Name: Wake Kipper

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:1:5417533

Rank applying for:
Battalion Chief/Any other position

How long have you Role-Played for?:
I'm not sure exactly how long, but it's somewhere around 2 and a half years or so.

Short Character bio:
Wake was born in Mecklenburg, 1959, which would make him 27 right now. His parents both worked hard in the cold winters, and Wake's father wanted him to do better than him. At age 17, Wake entered political and law school, which would eventually win him the election for mayor of Mecklenburg. He stayed there until his term ended, then continued on to become a Lieutenant within the Militsiya. Soon though, a foreign company took over the force and everyone was forced to flee. Wake was one of the few who went to Frozen Valley. He had already experienced the dangers of being the mayor and a policeman, so he wanted to continue helping people by joining the fire department. It seemed there wasn't anyone who was with the FD, so it was even more reason to apply. After receiving a work visa and becoming a laborer and a dock in Frozen Valley, he decided to try his luck with the FVFD.

Why should you be given this job?:
Because while my character bio doesn't explain it, I was actually a firefighter a couple of times before. I can't remember the exact names of the servers, but two I do recall are Aussie RP and RFiles. Those gave me lots of experience as being a firefighter, and my total roleplay experience is a plus as well. I've read the FD rules of conduct and understand them. To my knowledge, there is also a shortage of FD members as well.

If the bank was on fire and you arrived on the scene AND there was another Fireman on call (In the server), as an extra problem, you hear screams of help coming from inside the bank, explain how you would handle the situation:
I would first call for the other fireman to assist me at the bank, and once he arrived I would tell him extinguish the exterior fires to create a small path for me to enter the bank. I would then use my firefighting equipment to enter the inside of the building and search for the source of the screams. As time is urgent, I would tell the survivors to follow me and get them out. Once there, I would call the MD to care for the patients. From here, I would work with the other fireman to fully extinguish the fire.
Back to top Go down

Wake's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: MobiusRP Forums :: In-Character Forums :: Frozen Valley Fire Department-
Jump to: