MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Vote_lcap83%Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Vote_lcap17%Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arrow

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Empty
PostSubject: Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy   Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Is TSRP too much of a sausage fest? Are you so sick of all the meat that you long to hide in a cave?

Worry no more, for Arrow's guide is here.

Introduction
We all know that the Internet is full of traps. There are undercover FBI agents everywhere, as well as those who seek to humiliate you.
This guide will help you to have a female companion in TSRP, knowing it isn't a trap!

(Easiest) Invite a girl to TSRP!
How could "she" deceive you if you already know that she really is a girl? Invite a girl to TSRP! She doesn't have the game? See, this is what I did. Half-life is only ten bucks! I happened to have a loaded PayPal account, so it was easy enough. Buy HL for her! Then let her leech off your ts folder. She'll be ready to play in no time!

dammit you guys, my paypal only has five dollars left =(

yeh, i'm out of good solutions.
Back to top Go down

Arrow's Guide to Having a genuine female TSRP buddy
Page 1 of 1