MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
I need help accesing the servers. Vote_lcap83%I need help accesing the servers. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
I need help accesing the servers. Vote_lcap17%I need help accesing the servers. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I need help accesing the servers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonCage

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-26

I need help accesing the servers. Empty
PostSubject: I need help accesing the servers.   I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Hows it going guys, im an old TSRP veteran (City 17) and I kind of wanted to play around on a server for a little but I can't login to any servers. It says my .dll differs from the server. What version of the game are you guys running, and I remember this was a known problem for TSRP players.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: I need help accesing the servers.   I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
JasonCage

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I need help accesing the servers.   I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Ok, I just installed that version and no dice, I still get the error Sad
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: I need help accesing the servers.   I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:32 am

Reinstall steam or something then?

Sorry to not be of much help, but don's suggestion is the solution to your problem so there's not much i can advise beyond reinstalling your shiz
Back to top Go down
Klasmus
Been around the block
Been around the block
Klasmus

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Outlaw: You just sit there and look so sexy

PostSubject: Re: I need help accesing the servers.   I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Delete your .dll file. Access any server and see if it will download the .dll for you. If not, delete all the TS .dlls and to be safe, every TS file you have, then download 3.0. The problem may be a malformed .dll due to processing and or un-liable game services, if torrented, but I doubt it. The install has the correct .dll so just delete TS from your computer completely and re-download the game. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help accesing the servers.   I need help accesing the servers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help accesing the servers.
Page 1 of 1