MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
ed_11 PD app Vote_lcap83%ed_11 PD app Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
ed_11 PD app Vote_lcap17%ed_11 PD app Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ed_11 PD app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ed_11

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-09

ed_11 PD app Empty
PostSubject: ed_11 PD app   ed_11 PD app Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:37 pm

Name:Jack La Lane

STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:19513888

Rank Applying for:Police Officer(because i don't need to start too high)

How long have you Role-Played for?: 2 and a Half years

Short Character Bio: (Just a paragraph or more about your character. Include things like where he/she was born, if he had parents, his other jobs, if he had friends, if he is married, etc. Just be sure it AT LEASE a full paragraph, 4-5 sentences. THE MORE YOU WRITE THE BETTER!)
My Character was born in the year of 1884, in a city called Mecklenburg. His a young man, with 25 years old and good health. He add no parents because they were brutally murdered by a mob hitman, and since then he is trying to find him by joining the police force. He already served time in the army, with guns combat train and so. He to has worked for the mafia, but undercover and working on its on, just to find his parents killer, but no sucess. He has never been married, because he is afraid that if he found love, the mafia guys would use that to get to him. He has some friends in the army, but he doesn't talk about it for the same reason.

Why should you be given this job?:
Because I want to server justice, and make people be good RPers by giving the example of myself. And i got experience in leadership, because i was a PD chief in another server (no kidding).

You are getting some lunch at the local diner and you hear something on your com channel. The bank is being robbed and there are 2 KNOWN armed suspects. You jump out of your seat and out the door to the bank. When you arrive you see that there are you other cops on the scene and one is badly wounded and bleeding on the bank steps. Explain how you would handle this situation:
I would ask to a group of 4 men (if there would be those much) to secure the doors while me and other two man would assist the wound fellow by giving him a MedKit (because i'm always prepared, and thats not a lie), when the wounded Police got healed enough to get to the hospital by himself i would lead the team to try to break to the bank doors and arrest the robbers by quickly coofing them.
Back to top Go down

ed_11 PD app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: