MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Vote_lcap83%arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Vote_lcap17%arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arrow

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-18

arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Empty
PostSubject: arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one   arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Name:
arrow
I'll make a character name like..
Sam Deckar

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:0:1344698

Job applying for:
Doctor/Surgeon. nurse
I'm not a total noob when it comes to TSRP hospitals.

How long have you Role-Played for?

First server ever played in was NukeSilo in November 2007.
Actual start date of role-playing - unknown.

Short Character bio: (Just a paragraph or more about your character. Include things like where he/she was born, if he had parents, his other jobs, if he had friends, if he is married, etc. Just be sure it AT LEASE a full paragraph, 4-5 sentences. THE MORE YOU WRITE THE BETTER!)
Sam Deckar was born in a middle-class Canadian family who followed the post-WW2 trend of moving to suburbs. He has one brother aged three years younger than Sam. His academic record shows a well-maintained progress since the eleventh grade. At the age of 18, Deckar accepted his offer of admission into York University, where he eventually specialized in bio-science.
In terms of career, his areas of strength and interest lies in nutrition and fitness, which is more of a hobby, while his professional area of strength and interest happens to be injury treatment, and basic surgery.
Although his marital status is currently single, Deckar has developed and maintained numerous friendly relationships between a lot of friends, both male and female.
Sam Deckar eventually moved to Iburg City for career opportunities. Since then, his connections with his parents have weakened, although his brother remained in their hometown.
His friends know Deckar to have numerous weird dreams since childhood. Some were visionaries that ended up happening. Most of his friends believe that this case is related to the conversation they had where Deckar claimed Iburg City strangely lacked the "new place" feeling, and felt familiar in a way.

Why should you be given this job?:

Personally, I'm interested in running for the hospital again, especially on a map that interests me.
And for the entire picture part, is it me or is there a shortage of hospital employees?

What experience, if any, do you have in the MD within TSRP?:

I could give you an incomplete list if I try.
I was in the MD in servers like ProdigyGaming back in the days of megadrama, Black Market (that doesn't count, does it...), and... I think I did in JustRP, or at least I got my ass probed in that server.
However, I did apply for the MD here before. It was still in Mevelport, my application was accepted, but I didn't do enough nagging to be actually hired in-game.

Do you understand that failure to RP or abusing you powers will result in removal of your job:

Yessss... This is seriousss.
but seriously, of course.

Last edited by arrow on Thu May 07, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one   arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:12 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
OutlawSinn-Play3r

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one   arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:51 pm

I only accept people at a Nurse's level, so if you want to be apart of the md apply for a nurse position.
Back to top Go down
arrow

PostSubject: Re: arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one   arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Okay
pretend I put in Nurse up there.
Back to top Go down
OutlawSinn-Play3r

PostSubject: Re: arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one   arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Accepted in that case.
Back to top Go down
arrow

PostSubject: Re: arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one   arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Now pretend I put... doctor?...

heh.
nevermind.
Back to top Go down
OutlawSinn-Play3r

PostSubject: Re: arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one   arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Hahaha no. Razz
Back to top Go down
arrow

PostSubject: Re: arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one   arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:10 pm

damn
i'm a man-nurse now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one   arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arrow's second application. no i didn't fail the first one
Page 1 of 1