MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Mattie Matt IBPD application Vote_lcap83%Mattie Matt IBPD application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Mattie Matt IBPD application Vote_lcap17%Mattie Matt IBPD application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mattie Matt IBPD application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MattieMatt

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Mattie Matt IBPD application Empty
PostSubject: Mattie Matt IBPD application   Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Name: Mattie Matt

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:13011312

Rank Applying for: IBPD Officer

How long have you Role-Played for?: I have role-played since 2.1. I have played on so many servers i have lost count.

Short Character Bio: My character Mattie Matt was born in Tokyo, Japan (he is white not asain). By age 20 he moved to San Marino. He didnt know how to get a job so instead of making money the legit way he stole and robbed stores. Then one day the mafia invited him to join their organization. He had no choice so he joined, but they had a condition he had to murder 3 people. He didnt want to do it but if he didnt he would be poor and end up dead. He ran up to a group of 4 people and shot them all. He ran away but ended up getting arrested 4 days later. The mafia did nothing to try to get him out. Once he was released he decided to move to iburg and wanted become a police officer so that he can help put away the horrible people and try to make up for what he did long ago.

Why should you be given this job?: I have ben on this server for about 3 days and there are no cops on the server except the chief since their are no applications. I have ben a cop before i have a whole lot of experience i used to be a deputy chief on different server and i was the FBI director on a different server.

I changed the color so it would be easier to tell what was the question and what was my answer.You are getting some lunch at the local diner and you hear something on your com channel. The bank is being robbed and there are 2 KNOWN armed suspects. You jump out of your seat and out the door to the bank. When you arrive you see that there are 2 other cops on the scene and one is badly wounded and bleeding on the bank steps. Explain how you would handle this situation: I would leave 20 bucks at the table to pay for the meal and run out the door and head to the bank. I then would park the car infrount of the bank and get behind it. Then i would tell the other cop the one that isnt wounded to give me covering fire while i get the cop whose wounded out the way. I would then call for an ambulance and try to tend his wounds while waiting for the ambulance. Once the paramedics have him i would then help the cop that isnt hurt out. I would try to shout to the guys to try to get them to give up thats if i didnt have any clear shots at them. If i did have a clear shot i would have no choice but to shoot them so no one else could be at risk of getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Spunky
Been around the block
Been around the block
Spunky

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Mattie Matt IBPD application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattie Matt IBPD application   Mattie Matt IBPD application Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Accepted as an Officer. Meet me ingame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.esforces.com

Mattie Matt IBPD application
Page 1 of 1