MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Vote_lcap83%The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Vote_lcap17%The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coby jamal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Empty
PostSubject: The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map   The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:43 pm

ok, so i was thinking about some maping shit, and i though of system shock 2, i think that an RP map that was based on this would be awsome, with a different rp plugin, with skills like:

Hacking: get free food from machines, and unlock doors
Assault: Rifles and smgs accuracy increased
Close Quarters: pistols and shotguns damage increased
Mellee: Punching, kicking and knifes and swords give more damage
Strenth: Barrets and M60s are now more accurate, and punches you more damage
Intellegence: Reflects on every skill in some way
Scavanging: Better chance of cool things in boxes

Leveling up 10 times gets you up a level, if you get to level 50, you can have the chance to keep going, or get to an escape pod and get to a new section of the map, a small vessel outside the ship where theres many weapons and supplys, and you can bring them back to the other unlucky survivors and give them to them. It would give you a goal, and many other nubs depend on these escaped survivors.

And, as well as a cool, scary, openworld environment free to explore, there would be different enemys, like zombie bots, although the player limit must be more. The first 1/5 of the map would be a safe zone, where you started, and there would be minimal supplyis like maybe a knife or sucky pistol. There would also be living quarters found around the map, which are availibal to buy with a standard money system. Hunger would play an imortant factor, if it gets to 100, then you will go slower, and you health will be decreased by 40, if you have 41 or under health, you will just be reduced to 1hp. This adds to the fact that you must look for food and go out into the dangurous ship.
gun spawns will be located around the ship. jobs will also be different:

Suvivor - Everything is 10
Scavanger - Scavanging 25, intellegence 3, Everything else 5
Supplier - Scavanging 20, intellegence 15, Everything else 5
Bandit/rouge - Assault 20, Close Quarters 6, Intellegence 3, Everything else 5
Security - Close Quaters 15, Strenth 15, everything else, 5
Scientist - Intellagence to 20 everything else, 5

It would be more of an RPG, less of RP, so there won't really be any rp going, other than getting in partys and searching for food....

I know this would take time, but anything that would be to hard to do, please remove, this would be an amazing rp server and would attract alot of people... lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map   The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:04 pm

lol i like the idea, but not very practical.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/

The Vaun Braun (i think thats the spelling) map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: MobiusRP Forums :: Out-Of-Character Forums-
Jump to: