MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
goofy bannae Vote_lcap83%goofy bannae Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
goofy bannae Vote_lcap17%goofy bannae Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
goofy bannae Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
goofy bannae Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
goofy bannae Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
goofy bannae Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
goofy bannae Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
goofy bannae Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
goofy bannae Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
goofy bannae Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
goofy bannae Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

goofy bannae

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snapperg

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-27

goofy bannae Empty
PostSubject: goofy bannae   goofy bannae Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:23 pm

roleplay name: goofy comm

steam id:

What he did: Okay, so first he kidnapped my friend in the rp. I said DONT WORRY RICK I WILL SAVE YOU. I dropped my gun and slowly walked. I said, don't worry, we can work this out. Then i did "/me drugs you", and then rophyed him. I know that was kind of lame, but then he started freaking out. NO NO NO, YOU CANT DO THAT he said. he restarted the rp. I came back in, then he did the exact same thing i did except without the actual item. then when i pulled out a gun, he just kicked it out of my hand. he started randomly dming everyone that went into hospital, then when i tried to talk to him like this. //dude hang on. he said 10 seconds, and in 2 seconds he shot me. he continued dming and here i am.

why i think he should be banned: he is ruining other peoples rp and he also dm's.

witnesses: you can ask many people. john flame. siphyon si. rick 'mc' lovable. The list goes on.
Back to top Go down
askrobert1234
askrobert1234

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: ... An epic firefight0r?

goofy bannae Empty
PostSubject: Re: goofy bannae   goofy bannae Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:42 pm

I know the situation... Apparently (warning: some adult language), Goofy Comm wanted a "10 inch penis" ... Considering doctors are certified for this stuff, he went to Rick at the local hospital for surgery. When there, they successfully got into the operation room just fine, and started the surgery. According to rick, the one at the incident, Goofy's penis fell off during the operation. In sheer panic, Rick used the closest thing to him to replace the lost limb : A vagina.

Shortly after the operation, Goofy came back. Infuriated at his newly-found vagina, he held Rick hostage in the hospital's surgery room, along with Siph (the medical director); gun in hand.

Everyone attempted to RP getting them out of there, but to make them shut up when asking for help, goofy would kick them in the face, threaten to kill them, shoot at the door or roof, etc. (Which in real life, he would have instantly been shot for doing something so stupid.)

Although Goofy later died, he proceeded to come back and attempt multiple other hostage situation with the same, and different people.

Even though I have played with Goofy Comm in the past, roleplaying more than 3 years ago (approximately) with him, he used to be a fantastic RPer. He used to be fun to hang around, made up cool situations, etc. But now he's turned into a major (if not pure) DMer.

Sad enough for me to say, I believe Goofy should be banned. How long, you may ask... I believe permanently. People that ruin roleplay this bad, should be gone; and gone for good. If we get rid of people that cannot comprehend the whole point of RPing, and either don't care or are incapable of UNDERSTANDING how to roleplay, that they should be banned; it will save the server administrators more time to provide assistance to those of which DO roleplay.

For the missing STEAM ID in the post above, his in-game name and steam ID is as follows:

Name : "Goofy Comm"
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:13413973

As soon as we can get him banned, the better; in my opinion. Once a good friend, has now become an enemy. Thank you for reviewing my story, and I hope this gets dealt with shortly!

Thanks!

-James Vizzini king
Back to top Go down
http://www.SkillzRus.co.nr
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

goofy bannae Empty
PostSubject: Re: goofy bannae   goofy bannae Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 pm

To be fair, he did get a vagina instead of a bigger penis.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

goofy bannae Empty
PostSubject: Re: goofy bannae   goofy bannae Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:01 pm

I would love to try and get you banned but, with the name "goofy comm". Fuck that.

You don't even have the name capitalized... What the hell? That or you misspelled it there, either way. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-30

goofy bannae Empty
PostSubject: Re: goofy bannae   goofy bannae Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Okay, Rick came up with the penis second he re invited me to do another hostage RP the previous one was very fun and he wanted to play again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goofy bannae Empty
PostSubject: Re: goofy bannae   goofy bannae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goofy bannae
Page 1 of 1