MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Coby Jamal Vote_lcap83%Coby Jamal Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Coby Jamal Vote_lcap17%Coby Jamal Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Coby Jamal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coby jamal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Coby Jamal Empty
PostSubject: Coby Jamal   Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Name: Coby 'CJ' Jamal

STEAMID:

Rank Applying for: Officer

How long have you Role-Played for?: about 9 months to a year

Short Character Bio: Coby Jamal is an 18 year old Iburg citizen, currently working as homeland security. He was born in a city of hatered, crime, and curroption, that was fisk city. He tryed to set things strait as a officer there but it didn't turn out well, as we was fired for killing an armed gunman, even though every other officer does it all the time, picking on the rookie i guess. A year after that, he left for Iburg, where he got a nice job working for homeland security. His only friend, Samuel Wilson, was engaged in mafia acivity, and Coby wishes for him the best, as he will probably be found in jail. His sister was killed in a car accident in 2005 at age 16. and his brother Jordan Jamal is currently in REhab. His parents devorced when he was only 5 and he was force to live on his own, when his mother was bruily murdered by a curropt cop. Hopefully, he will be able to start a new life and stop these things that destroyed his life from happening....

Why should you be given this job?: I should be given this job because im not curropt and i do my job and do i well. I respect my supiors and do what they order, and don't procede with anything until i am ordered. I don't rush cuff and robbery rush and wait for a singnal to open fire. I don't let emotions get in the way of my job and i have trained with a gun from when i was 15. I also respect civilians and help them in any way i can. Im a attentive reader study and study the material needed to do my job even better. You can count on me to be by you in any situation.

You are getting some lunch at the local diner and you hear something on your com channel. The bank is being robbed and there are 2 KNOWN armed suspects. You jump out of your seat and out the door to the bank. When you arrive you see that there are you other cops on the scene and one is badly wounded and bleeding on the bank steps. Explain how you would handle this situation: First, i would analze the situation, checking for any suspects within range and then make sure that i would be able to get the wounded officer out saftly. Then, i would call the MD and say exactly this "Officer Down! Officer down! Get medics in here A-SAP!", while trying to grab the Wounded officer and drag him out of harms way, after the wounded officer is sucsesfully out of the area, i would join the other officers in trying to get everyone, including the armed gunman out saftley by trying to talk them into surrending, unless someone has already got that covered.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Coby Jamal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coby Jamal   Coby Jamal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:55 pm

accepted