MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
david app for fire fighter Vote_lcap83%david app for fire fighter Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
david app for fire fighter Vote_lcap17%david app for fire fighter Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

david app for fire fighter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Martin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-22

david app for fire fighter Empty
PostSubject: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Name:David Martin (Real name :Alex Dunn)

STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:15011961 0 16:01 136 1

Rank applying for:Rookie

How long have you Role-Played for?;3-4

Short Character bio: (Short Character bio: My real name is Alex Dunn Birthday is July 26,1991 My dogs name is max my moms name is Julie I live in Orlando,FL On sand lake road, My favorite food is tacos,I love video games,girls,and skateboarding

Why should you be given this job?:Well I'm really good at rping and if I become a fire fighter i think once i stay on for a little i can help a lot.

If the bank was on fire and you arrived on the scene AND there was another Fireman on call (In the server), as an extra problem, you hear screams of help coming from inside the bank, explain how you would handle the situation:I would call all the cops ,firefighters and if i have to IF I HAVE TO I would run in there get them out as fast as i could bring them to md and if theres not a dr there i will call the cops (dr.) and get them to help.
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Quote :
Short Character bio: (Short Character bio: My real name is Alex Dunn Birthday is July 26,1991 My dogs name is max my moms name is Julie I live in Orlando,FL On sand lake road, My favorite food is tacos,I love video games,girls,and skateboarding

lol? It's supposed to be about you're character,not you..

Uh, I'll leave it up Holtk if he wants to accept you into the FD, as his the FD Chief.

Fix up you're application a little.
Back to top Go down
Alex Martin

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Alex Martin wrote:

Short Character bio: (My character has black hair, Black and white clothes spiky hair and a black sword thing on his back and hes a ninja "The name of the model is ANBUC"

Why should you be given this job?:Well I'm really good at rping and if I become a fire fighter i think once i stay on for a little i can help a lot.

If the bank was on fire and you arrived on the scene AND there was another Fireman on call (In the server), as an extra problem, you hear screams of help coming from inside the bank, explain how you would handle the situation:I would call all the cops ,firefighters and if i have to IF I HAVE TO I would run in there get them out as fast as i could bring them to md and if theres not a dr there i will call the cops (dr.) and get them to help.
Back to top Go down
Alex Martin

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:58 pm

is this like a story of my guy?
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:59 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Alex Martin

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Alex Martin wrote:

Short Character bio: (Short Character bio: my character is David Martin he used to be very poor he went to a poor school called "Poor Bitches elementary. One day his parents died he was lonely. Then he always hang out around fired with a water bucket he thought to himself i wanna be a firefighter so he went to the place and they fixed hi mup they gave him black spikey hair white and black shirt and a stick on the back of him and they said since you've been hanging around fired and puttin them out we gonna give you a job as a firefighter Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
Alex Martin

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:17 pm

So am i accepted
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Your character's bio should be how your character came to be what he is now, like where he was born, who his parents were, what his life goal is, and how he came about to think this way.
Back to top Go down
Alex Martin

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Alex Martin wrote:

x my moms name is Julie I live in Orlando,FL On sand lake road, My favorite food is tacos,I love video games,girls,and skateboarding

Short Character bio: (Short Character bio: My character was born on july 26,1977 he has black spiky hair and he became a firefighter cause he was poor and he had a fire he keys next to and took it out. Then he became a firefighter and they gave him black and white clothes and a sword on his back He is 30 years old hes skin color is white and hes a man.

Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Simple terms..

Create 1-2 paragraphs of you're characters life. How he was born, who his role models were, his parents, how he lived, child hood, how he got to be who he is now, etc etc.

Also, a tip, write it up in Microsoft Word, so people can at least think that you've tried writing it.

HoltK wrote:
Your character's bio should be how your character came to be what he is now, like where he was born, who his parents were, what his life goal is, and how he came about to think this way.

^ Think about those questions while you're typing up the application, it really isn't that hard. Just 1-2 paragraphs man, takes less than 5minutes.

EDIT :

Guys cmon.. don't post in job apps..

https://projectmobius.forumotion.com/applications-f52/do-not-post-in-job-apps-t1101.htm

Cleaned up the thread, Klasmus/Kuro's post been deleted, its just an application from Alex to the Admins, don't need community's thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Martin

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Alex Martin wrote:

Short Character bio: My character had a mom that never had a boy friend then she got a boyfriend they had sex and then my character was made on July 26 1990 they named him David Martin then 15 years later his parents past away(Parents names were Julie and Joe). He lived on the streets he was very poor but someone helped him, they gave him black spiky hair and black and white clothes. But then that person got killed right in front of him he ran and he found a stick he kept it on the back of him.There was one think he wanted to do was become a firefighter he always had a bucket of water he would make a little fire. So he went to the fire department they gave him a job and now he helps the firefighters take out the fires and he now has a much better life Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Good good.
Back to top Go down
Alex Martin

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm

So am i accepted?
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Up to Holtk mate, he will let you know when his online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: david app for fire fighter   david app for fire fighter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

david app for fire fighter
Page 1 of 1