MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Sashi's Biography Vote_lcap83%Sashi's Biography Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Sashi's Biography Vote_lcap17%Sashi's Biography Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sashi's Biography

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: looks incomplete...

Sashi's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Sashi's Biography   Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:19 pm

NOTE: The characters and places in this story actually existed in the TSRP world and this story is a compilation of all those worlds and roleplaying experiences combined. There may be some slight exaggerations and enhancements to certain aspects of the story but the events happened as they did. (I have played in many rolplaying servers and many maps but those listed below are the ones I had the best time in.)

Westminister - Part One
Sashi was born in Westminster where he grew up with his "step" brother Nikolai in a mod family by the name of Medici. Raised into a life of crime, Sashi has seen many horrible acts of human indecency and self destruction, sadly he has taken part in some of those acts to stay alive. One afternoon in the Medici diner the don was sitting down for his usual lunch with the family, suddenly slumping over dead. The don was like a father to Sashi, teaching him many things and being there for him, now he lays dead in his own diner. Suddenly some banging and shuffling was heard in the kitchen. Popping out of the kitchen into the diner was Nikolai neck in neck with another man. Sashi new this man as the new cook the don hired on and knew he was the man who poisoned him. Enraged Sashi drew his pistol and took two well placed shots at the mans knees. Nikolai slumped the screaming man into a chair as Sashi walks over. "You killed the don, my father!" Sashi shouted. The man rolled his head up to Sashi and spit at him. Sashi didn't have time for games, slamming his pistol into the mans head barrel first and dropping three rounds into his skull. He then grabbed a cloth napkin from the nearest table and wiped the evidence away and dropping the gun on the ground. "You have to go!" shouted Nikolai, pointing at the kitchen door. "Leave town for your safety, I'll take it from here." added Nikolai and Sashi ran into the kitchen and out the back to the subway. Sashi heard later on radio in the subway about the murder of the Medici don and the immediate unknown murder of the diners cook. Now with nothing but the shirt on his back, Sashi sits in the subway train. Hours pass as a sign swipes by the window, Welcome to Mecklenburg.

Mecklenburg - Part Two (Not much happened in Mecklenburg I got bored of that map fast)
A normal day in Mecklenburg for everyone but Sashi. Recieving a call from his brother Nikolai that afternoon, it appears the police are searching for his "missing" brother. This was bad new, not even having a chance to settle down, he has to run again. Luckily Sashi made a few contacts in the city who could get him out under the radar. Sashi quickly made a call to his friend Demitri Stukov a local Russian mobster who had a collection of military vehicles, one being a helicopter. Demitri infomed Sashi that someone bought his helicopter and was coming to pick it up in a few days, he could hitch a ride but would have to be dropped off along the way. Sashi was fine with this, he had to get out of the town fast. A few days pass as the contact arrives. Boarding the helicopter and taking off. A military helicopter, how neat, riding off the horizon of a town named Mecklenburg.

Mevelport - Part Four (Aussie RP server, really good roleplaying here)
Weeks pass from Sashi's arrival, after trying several business ventures [and the extortion of a small town religion, Sashi just couldn't make ends meet. Tired of sleeping on a church pew Sashi decided to make some phone calls. A few of his contacts searched up some work for him and reveled an opening in a Secret Service division in town. After retrieving a phone number from his contact he called with interest hoping that it could help straighten his life out. The man on the end of the line has pulled up Sashi's record, stating that he was interested in a man who could weasel his way into things. Sashi setup the meeting place. The man approaches Sashi with a briefcase in hand and pulls a paper from his coat. The man informs Sashi to fill out the paper and drop it in the dumpster behind the hotel. Sashi does so and drops it off. The next day Sashi recieve a phone call telling him to meet back at the dumpster. The man reaches out his hand and Sashi shakes it. He then hands Sashi a badge and tells him to clip it on the inside of his coat.

Weeks pass, business as usual when Sashi is called in to do some dirty work. Sashi is informed that the SS needs to set up a base of operations but funding was tight. He was told to get the funding anyway he could, it didn't matter just as long as he could get it. Sashi had no choice, he setup to rob the chain of businesses in the area, just like he use to do growing up. After successfully pulling off the robberies, Sashi wired the money to the SS Director to purchase the base. With papers signed and contracts inked they bought an old apartment near the hospital. But bad news hit when one of the SS members divulged that the apartment was purchased with stolen money. The mayor was shocked and pushed to disband the men who were hired to protect him, the Director did what he could to act as a buffer so his mens records would not be tarnished, he took all the blame.

Now in debt, Sashi is once again in the hole he tried to get out of. looking for work. Wandering into the local hotel looking for a place to stay for the night, Sashi steps up to the counter. Asking the man for a room and paying the last he had, he was handed a key and a job application. Sashi looked up at the man and asked about the need for an application. The man replied simply "I know you need work, I can see it". Sitting in his room watching television, Sashi decides to fill out the application. Heading out to return the completed application as soon as the door opens Sashi see's the man standing there as if he was waiting. Taking the application from Sashi the man says "I'm Don Punch, welcome to Donkey Punch Industries. You start work tommorow at nine."

Sashi worked for Don for months. Don picked Sashi up from his lows and got him active in the community again. Sashi was a contributing member of society again and was actually making good money and helping make the area a better place. Sashi loved this, he always wanted to help people out, now being back on his game, he knew he could. After getting his plans straight, he was off to meet the mayor, but before he could he head the news and it hit him hard. The death of Mayor Wolfram Hart was hard for everyone but now Sashi couldn't offer his plans to the mayor, and he knew the new candidates wouldn't accept it. Suddenly Sashi's phone rang, picking it up a man on the other line spoke "Hello sir, I'm Lance, Lance Wellington, and have I got a deal for you!". Confusedly Sashi replied in question to the mans intentions. It appears the man was the owner of Optimum Financial Services and came across Sashi's recent Mevelport records. He explained that he has been trying to establish a firm in Mevelport but it wouldn't take, he knew there was a slum in Burbank that was ready to accept though, and Sashi was the man he needed to get the job done. Sashi accepted and headed to his room to pack his bags. Before hanging up the phone the man added "I know you can do this job, but in case you need a bailout we may be able to help you, but there's no guarantee so you may be on your own."

Bags packed and trip made Sashi is now in Burbank with his new business in the works.
Back to top Go down
WooWeeKillz?
WooWeeKillz?

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Sean Gamble

Sashi's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sashi's Biography   Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Awesome bio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/7o2_wooweekillz
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: looks incomplete...

Sashi's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sashi's Biography   Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kman120

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Sashi's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sashi's Biography   Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:02 am

2 words good job
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Sashi's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sashi's Biography   Sashi's Biography Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:15 am

You've always roleplayed one character or have you just added all previous experiences from other characters to this one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sashi's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sashi's Biography   Sashi's Biography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sashi's Biography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: MobiusRP Forums :: Applications :: Character Biography's-
Jump to: