MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Election Results are in... Vote_lcap83%Election Results are in... Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Election Results are in... Vote_lcap17%Election Results are in... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Election Results are in...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Election Results are in... Empty
PostSubject: Election Results are in...   Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:26 pm

The new mayor of Burbank is Briggs Salieri!

Congrats to you sir, there will be a staff meeting with all the department leaders (at a time to be determined later).

Mayor Briggs Salieri
Election Results are in... 843792_a3c2_625x1000
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Briggs
Briggs

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: , I'm Briggs....

PostSubject: Re: Election Results are in...   Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Briggs makes his way toward the podium in front of a congregation of citizens, he straightens his tie and lifts both arms to quiet their cheering.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We did it!"

An uproar of applause engulfs the streets and Mayor Salieri offers a broad smile, he again quiets the crowd with a raising of his palms.

"With your help, you have elected the official to change the ways of our beloved town. It's an honor to serve all of the citizens in the city of Burbank. This was a long, strenuous campaign.. but we've managed to do right for the city by instating me as it's head official. Soon, I will meet with the freshly elected city council and heads of department to discuss the changes that will be set in motion. Believe me when I say that all the tyranny and corruption before me comes to an end NOW!"

The crowd once again cheers, Briggs talks over them. "Today marks a day for extensive restructure for the government of Burbank! I will not sit back and allow this beautiful city to be thrown into chaos ever again. With my long career in the military and law enforcement, you can be certain that the men and women serving in the police department and national guard here in the city will be equipped and trained to protect you no matter what the cost!"

Briggs clears his throat but remains smiling, he leans further into the microphone as the crowd quiets themselves. "Let it be known.. I hold no ill feelings to my opponent in this race. I wish him the best of luck for whichever career he so chooses to pursue, and I thank him for an excellent election. Further more, the city council will begin discussions for lowering taxes and increasing wages for all of the citizenry of this fine town. I am thrilled to announce that my office will be extended several jobs with decent wages, as will the newly lead police force, fire department, and medical department. These are hard times, ladies and gentlemen.. the economy has tanked because of our former mayor and now we all struggle to put food the table. My first action as mayor is to cut the cities real estate market spending and instead put it into reconstruction of the job market. In doing so, houses will be much cheaper than you have ever seen before."

Another glorious cheer resounds around the park, "Now.. now. The crime rate in this city was through the roof before I was elected. Various threats on my life have been made due to by promises that I would eliminate organized crime syndicates and clean the streets. I stand here in a public park UNAFRAID. These threats do not deter me, and my recently instated head of security, Mister Siphyon Si, has promised me that any attempt on my life will result in harsh punishment from the Private Security Firm as well the local police force. This is a public message to those who wish to harm the chances of this city picking itself back up. We will not be shaken. We stand our ground firmly and refuse to be moved by your empty threats! This city will become crime free, that is my will, and I promise you it will be so!"

Briggs grasps more firmly on the podium, "Those who have said that this city has gone too far into recession that it cannot be resurfaced are wrong. The wheels of change are in motion. Your votes have made me your leader, I will not let you down, Burbank. You will be known as the citizens who changed this city, because if not for you I would not have the chance to fix what was ruined by the former politicians."

With a silent crowd, Mayor Salieri looks over them and then back to his head of security who remains behind him and to his left. Briggs looks back into the vast crowd. "I'd like to note.. I could not have maintained myself during this election without the council of my head of security. It is a great honor to have you protecting me, Mister Si.. I appreciate all you have done for this campaign. Can Mister Si get a round of applause?" The mayor moves back toward Siphyon and pulls him up to the podium just as the crowd begins to cheer. Salieri shakes Siphyon's hand as they both look out into the crowd and wave to them.

Releases Siphyon's hand, Briggs moved back in front of the podium and grins. "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your time! It's been my greatest honor being elected by you. Now, I must go speak with city council and begin to repair the damage that the other politicians of Burbank ignored. Good day to you all, and god bless America!"

Briggs is lead off stage by Siphyon and directed into a motorcade of armored Suburbans. The crowd cheers at him while he departs the stage, and ever as the security detail loads him into the convoy and they drive through the clear street toward town hall.
Back to top Go down
Klasmus
Been around the block
Been around the block
Klasmus

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Outlaw: You just sit there and look so sexy

PostSubject: Re: Election Results are in...   Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Tom claps and woots.
Congratulations sir. I voted for you.
Tom quickly leaves the crowd, logs on his pc, and buys stock hoping the economy is sustained as it should be.
Back to top Go down
James_Vincetti
James_Vincetti

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: WHY IS THAT 'Hmm whats this now' NOT EDITABLE?

PostSubject: Re: Election Results are in...   Election Results are in... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm

James Vincetti watches the mayor closely looking over his shades on the tip of his nose, wondering if he's trustworthy or not.
James Vincetti says, "I guess time will tell", and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Election Results are in...   Election Results are in... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Election Results are in...
Page 1 of 1