MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Vote_lcap83%Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Vote_lcap17%Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application

Go down 
+2
Kurokami
Sashi Degodeshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: looks incomplete...

Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Empty
PostSubject: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:27 am

1.) Name of owner and members :
Sashi Degodeshi (Owner)

2.) Steam IDs of all members :
STEAM_0:1:6453548 - Sashi

3.) Organization wanted :
Optimum Financial Services - Organization Name

OFS Administrator - Sashi

OFS Investment Broker - None Yet

OFS Debt Collector - None Yet

4.) Organization Type:
Business

5.) What is it that your organizartion will do?:
Optimum Financial will be here for players who want to roleplay a money investment situation. From stocks, bonds, and loans to insurances of all types. My orgainization will provide these services to those roleplayers who wish to try and play the money market and try to make the extra buck.

6.) Organization Bio :
Optimum Financial Services was created by it's founder Lance Wellington in 1999 with hopes of bringing a better more fruitful economy to cities all across the states. Sashi was hired by Lance as an Administrator and was told to pack up his bags and move to Burbank to setup another firm in Burbank. Sashi accepted and was told that the corporate offices will assist him in an emergency but otherwise meaning the firm is his sole responsibility. The goal of Optimum Financial is to help reshape and stimulate the local economy of a city by managing local money and offer insurances at fair cost, this allows new and old residents to stay healthy wish insurances and wealthy with bank options, and as we know this helps bring in new technologies and cultures to an area, which helps a city's growth and furthers the economic strength of said city. The organization of ten years has firms from Delaware to Washington and wishes to move in and place one in Burbank.

7.) Member bios :
(Biography Pending) - Sashi <----------- WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE A CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY FORUM! :O

8.) Why should we give you this organization? :
If you create this organization I will do my best to bring a fun banking based roleplay option to the server. I know, understand and accept the rules of the server and will follow them. If any of my application needs work, let me know. I will talk to Don personally about wages.
Back to top Go down
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 am

Whoops forgot to change the thread title to "Optimum Financial Services"... Fix please?
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:03 am

Sashi Degodeshi wrote:

7.) Member bios :
(Biography Pending) - Sashi <----------- WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE A CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY FORUM! :O

I agree, i liked having a section dedicated to bios in different servers but its not necessary for you to have one is it?
Back to top Go down
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 am

Kurokami wrote:
I agree, i liked having a section dedicated to bios in different servers but its not necessary for you to have one is it?

Well, as far as applications go I would rather point a link to my bio in a forum section dedicated to it.

Besides it makes it a lot easier in the long run to read about characters histories if you can just go to a specific spot on these forums and look them up as opposed to digging through applications to find a story of a person.

And wheres my edit button so I can adjust my posts if I need to?
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Sashi Degodeshi wrote:
Kurokami wrote:

Well, as far as applications go I would rather point a link to my bio in a forum section dedicated to it.

Besides it makes it a lot easier in the long run to read about characters histories if you can just go to a specific spot on these forums and look them up as opposed to digging through applications to find a story of a person.

And wheres my edit button so I can adjust my posts if I need to?

I think its dissabled for applications unfortunately.

And I wasn't arguing with having a character biography section, just I think you should've just posted it here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Pending bios and member requirments
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Application Created --> Link <--
Back to top Go down
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Err I mean biography created...

Why can't I edit my posts! It would be so much easier!
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Amen to that.

Still need people to sign up too
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: , I'm Briggs....

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 pm

I completely support the formation of this organization regardless of the number of employees it has.
Back to top Go down
WooWeeKillz?
WooWeeKillz?

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Sean Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Briggs wrote:
I completely support the formation of this organization regardless of the number of employees it has.

Me as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/7o2_wooweekillz
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:34 pm

You can completely support it by signing up too. That way it will actually be made, ^^
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Mayor cannot mayor if he's in another organization.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Briggs wrote:
Mayor cannot mayor if he's in another organization.

Much the same way an organisation can't be made if it doesn't have the members.

Small suggestion would be get a Custome job as a Financial adviser or w/e's closest to what you're hoping to accomplish here then while you've got that work on making money and recruiting some people so you can start the business IG.
Back to top Go down
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 pm

I just want to start my own organization and hire others in game when I feel they qualify through roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Sashi Degodeshi wrote:
I just want to start my own organization and hire others in game when I feel they qualify through roleplaying.

You're really gonna do it ingame?

If thats the case i'll support it, provided its actually RPed and not just APPLY HERE.

Also, start off salary should be low, =)
Back to top Go down
Briggs
Briggs

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Sashi is a good roleplayer. He came up to my office ICly and proved himself to me, hence my support for his organization despite the number of employees. He's got the right idea to recruit from roleplay instead of on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Thank you for the support.

As I stated previously. RP hiring prevents an organization from failing at start because you needed to hire tards in. The owner can test the applicants first to further their qualifications rather than read a resume on the forums and take a blind shot in the dark.
Back to top Go down
MrMandrake

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: wtf is this shit?????????

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:01 pm

+
----
-1. Name: John Mandrake

2. STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:8230564

3. Job Applying: Investment Broker

4. About How Long You've Roleplayed For: jeez... from just about the very beginning of TSRP

5. Character Biography: John Mandrake grew up in the suburbs of Chaska, Minnesota. Raised as a Catholic, he did his best to do well in school and follow the word of God. This really payed off for him, as he was top of his class and was AP all the way through highschool. After a few years of saving up he went to Rochester Institute of Technology in New York where he graduated with a PhD in Physics and Chemistry, and a Masters in Finance as a fall back. For awhile he searched for a job with various companies in New York but nothing ever seemed to work out. One day his friend Feo told him about this "up and coming" town in California called Burbank. With no other viable options John moved to Burbank in hopes of finding a job so that he could finally settle down for awhile.

6. Characters RP age: 29

7. Additional Information your character: John enjoys brain teasers/puzzles in his spare time. Now and then he also enjoys taking part in local productions of plays/musicals.
Previous experiences include: West Side Story, Black Comedy, and The Real Inspector Hound.

8. Why should we give you this job?: //Well. We had our little meeting IG and I think that went very well seeing as how you offered me the job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:09 pm

I accept John Mandrakes application as he has proven to me he has good roleplaying skills in game.

Welcome to the team. I will explain my business model with you when it's completed. (Still fixing up rates, contacts, rules, and such.)
Back to top Go down
Sashi Degodeshi
Donator
Donator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 am

Pushing a request to start my org with one employee. I can fill in the debt collection role when needed.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Org Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application   Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optimum Financial Services - Organization Application
Page 1 of 1