MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...

Go down 
+5
KenMcLovin
Striker
tikal
Jack Marslow
Mr. Elmos
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:41 am

Well your definatly NOT one of the bad rpers. I call em how I seem em.

Good Rpers:

Kurokami
Holtk
Chiss
Damo
Tikal
Marry_Poppins
Xulvos - He can be at times...
Tgun
Griffonzo
Scoot

Ect ect...

Bad Rpers:

KenMcLovin
Killfag

(The rest I forgot forum names)

Carl Johnson
Anyone with a Standard TS Model
Guys who use models with fu stance
people who rush cuff
Generally not good people.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:43 am

Mr. Elmos wrote:
sounds cool. but we dont have enuff srs rpers. too many idiots with ADD

IMO lighten up the rules on gun fights etc and it'd be a bit better reguards to people not getting bored and leaving.

Example:

2 opposing gangs shoot out every now and again for say 15 minutes over "turf", police get involved etc rather than ban hammer when the shit hits the fan.

Last edited by Damo on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 am

Sounds epic except you added 2 things that are not existant. Cops that can roleplay or the gangs. Soooo its more like

Example

10 noobs shoot out every now again for say 15 min, Cuff Rushers get involved etc rather than ban hammer with the fail hits the fan
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:48 am

Mr. Elmos wrote:
Sounds epic except you added 2 things that are not existant. Cops that can roleplay or the gangs. Soooo its more like

Example

10 noobs shoot out every now again for say 15 min, Cuff Rushers get involved etc rather than ban hammer with the fail hits the fan

We should make a rule, experienced roleplayers are the only cops. (Which is basically us). If some of us abandonned our orgs and became cops it should be alright.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:49 am

Yeah...Hold on Im gonna make a quick poll.
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:04 am

Attitudes like that tend to push people away. Saying that you are better than them just makes people not like the server. If people don't know how to roleplay, just try and help them out. With that more people might come and be better roleplayers adding to the experience that we want.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:11 am

TeddyBear! wrote:
Attitudes like that tend to push people away. Saying that you are better than them just makes people not like the server. If people don't know how to roleplay, just try and help them out. With that more people might come and be better roleplayers adding to the experience that we want.

We've had problems with that before, especially when the server first started. We'd try and teach people how to RP and they'd just do what ever they wanted. I think we all need to start fresh, new map usually attracts people back to the server, sort out who plays the more important roles like cops and org leaders who are experienced, then let the others do what jobs they like outside of those two until they get more experience roleplaying and then we can teach them how to become cops.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:17 am

We can have Burbank just for Mobious and not release it to other servers, that way they won't try to jack it, and we seem much cooler because we have a pwn ass map they don't have Smile
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:19 am

Damo wrote:
TeddyBear! wrote:

We've had problems with that before, especially when the server first started. We'd try and teach people how to RP and they'd just do what ever they wanted. I think we all need to start fresh, new map usually attracts people back to the server, sort out who plays the more important roles like cops and org leaders who are experienced, then let the others do what jobs they like outside of those two until they get more experience roleplaying and then we can teach them how to become cops.

When I say teach I say you help correct peoples mistakes. What I see on the server is when someone messes up everyone just flames the guy and tells him how stupid he is. Why not politely tell him it was wrong and just try and continue the RP. I've had many instances in when someone messed up the RP and all we did was just restart the entire RP and fix it from there. Also if we do start fresh and new I say we don't let orgs start up until we have more than 8 PD officers.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 am

TeddyBear! wrote:
Damo wrote:
TeddyBear! wrote:

When I say teach I say you help correct peoples mistakes. What I see on the server is when someone messes up everyone just flames the guy and tells him how stupid he is. Why not politely tell him it was wrong and just try and continue the RP. I've had many instances in when someone messed up the RP and all we did was just restart the entire RP and fix it from there. Also if we do start fresh and new I say we don't let orgs start up until we have more than 8 PD officers.

Yes, thats true. Another example is some admins getting the ban hammer out rather than warning people and showing them where they went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:54 am

Damo wrote:
TeddyBear! wrote:
Damo wrote:
TeddyBear! wrote:

Yes, thats true. Another example is some admins getting the ban hammer out rather than warning people and showing them where they went wrong.

My first ever server had a grab function for Admins (yes i was admin on my first ever server, but as far as RP goes it was more DMRP), this allowed us to stop Dmers in their tracks and just kinda talk to them. (twas hellas fun, like holding a midget at arms length) It also helped Admins show authority easily. Might be nice to add it here. (also it will make sure immature admins get reported relatively quickly, if there are any)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:40 pm

*cough* [insert random admin here] *cough*
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Mr. Elmos wrote:
*cough* [Kurokami] *cough*

I take what advertisments i can =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...   Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Status - Oh wait..there is none...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2