MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Bank Orgonization Application Vote_lcap83%Bank Orgonization Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Bank Orgonization Application Vote_lcap17%Bank Orgonization Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bank Orgonization Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tropics

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Bank Orgonization Application Empty
PostSubject: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Name of owner and members:

Owner
Joe Tropics - STEAM_0:1:8379461

Members
Jose Diaz - STEAM_0:1:4859157
Heung 'Akiba' Chin - STEAM_0:0:6065147
Tyson 'Beany' Fletcher - STEAM_0:1:4053083

Organization wanted: The Bank

Organization Type: Neutral

What is it that your organization will do?:

At the bank,we understand that people need money. We will strive to provide small loans to players in need of that extra boost of cash. The maximum amount a loan can be is $10,000. So we will be dealing with small loans only. We will also provide a means of saving or helping people plan financially to reach their goals. Goals being that shiny new gun, a beautiful new property, or help the city drug addict get his fix. We do not descriminate based on occupation or activites. But if you default on your loan payments we will have someone to come get you and your trust with us will go down and you will not be able to get a loan anymore or you will not be able to get as large of a loan. Our financial advisor will be happy to assist anyone however for a very small fee affordable to anyone.

What will this organization bring to Mobius RP?:

This orgonization, as I have already stated will provide people with that extra bit of cash needed to buy what they have been saving for a little early. With pays not going higher than $50 saving can take a long time. We will hep cut a little of that time off of there.

Do you and all of your members agree to follow the rules and respect your fellow player and Admins?:

Yes, we are all experienced role-players and will respect admins and members alike on the basis that we get the same respect.

Ranks and Pays, (If Accepted):

Bank Owner - $50
Bank Manager - $45
Bank Security - $40
Bank Financial Advisor - $40
Bank Loan Collector - $35

Other Comments:

Jose will be manager, Heung and Tyson are our two security guards as of right now. I just request ownership of the bank and all the jobs allow keys to the bank. I would also like my security guards to be able to carry a tazer to help them do their job more effectivly. They both completely understand abuse of a tazer or weapon will end in the loss of the job and/or the items.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Accepted 1/3
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Tropics wrote:
Name of owner and members:

Owner
Joe Tropics - STEAM_0:1:8379461

Members
Jose Diaz - STEAM_0:1:4859157
Heung 'Akiba' Chin - STEAM_0:0:6065147
Tyson 'Beany' Fletcher - STEAM_0:1:4053083

Organization wanted: The Bank

Organization Type: Neutral

What is it that your organization will do?:

At the bank,we understand that people need money. We will strive to provide small loans to players in need of that extra boost of cash. The maximum amount a loan can be is $10,000. So we will be dealing with small loans only. We will also provide a means of saving or helping people plan financially to reach their goals. Goals being that shiny new gun, a beautiful new property, or help the city drug addict get his fix. We do not descriminate based on occupation or activites. But if you default on your loan payments we will have someone to come get you and your trust with us will go down and you will not be able to get a loan anymore or you will not be able to get as large of a loan. Our financial advisor will be happy to assist anyone however for a very small fee affordable to anyone.

What will this organization bring to Mobius RP?:

This orgonization, as I have already stated will provide people with that extra bit of cash needed to buy what they have been saving for a little early. With pays not going higher than $50 saving can take a long time. We will hep cut a little of that time off of there.

Do you and all of your members agree to follow the rules and respect your fellow player and Admins?:

Yes, we are all experienced role-players and will respect admins and members alike on the basis that we get the same respect.

Ranks and Pays, (If Accepted):

Bank Owner - $50
Bank Manager - $45
Bank Security - $40
Bank Financial Advisor - $40
Bank Loan Collector - $35

Other Comments:

Jose will be manager, Heung and Tyson are our two security guards as of right now. I just request ownership of the bank and all the jobs allow keys to the bank. I would also like my security guards to be able to carry a tazer to help them do their job more effectivly. They both completely understand abuse of a tazer or weapon will end in the loss of the job and/or the items.

This is a small bit of feedback, but isn't security paid a bit much for doing nearly nothing? Prehaps combine it with Loan Collector's role or switch the pays IMO.

Good luck, seems like a good Organisation.
Back to top Go down
Tropics

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Thanks man. And your right, security would be doing nothing. But it is a roleplay server, if someone breaks into the bank vaults, even though they cant take anything it is important to RP that they could and it is important to have security guards around
Back to top Go down
Tropics

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Any of the other admins want to say soemthing? Been waiting a while now, tryin to get the show on the road =P
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Tropics wrote:
Any of the other admins want to say soemthing? Been waiting a while now, tryin to get the show on the road =P

Yeah when i saw this thread bumped i was thinking "wtf i thought this passed already".

Accepted 2/3

I may not be an admin but hell, i'm a cocky bastard. ^.^

(i don't even know who the other admins are tbh.)
Back to top Go down
Lepricocious
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in PROFILE

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Accepted 3/3
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:11 pm

lol Kuro the hounerary admin.

thats good nuff for me. Will make jobs tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Tropics

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Excellent
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:07 am

Don Punch wrote:
lol Kuro the hounerary admin.

thats good nuff for me. Will make jobs tonight.

Every times a good time, ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Orgonization Application   Bank Orgonization Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank Orgonization Application
Page 1 of 1