MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Keeping the server up - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Keeping the server up - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keeping the server up

Go down 
+9
misfit138
Plastic
chiss
toXicity
Damo
Kurokami
KenMcLovin
Warrow
Don Punch
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Keeping the server up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:59 am

nah, I am keeping it up. Same economy, different ip in a couple days.

Just check the server list if its in your favorites, if it isnt, then it will still be there as always inthe main list.

Check out the server more guys, its nothing but RP now. Not as many ppl as a month ago, but its growing back again.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:00 am

Don Punch wrote:

Check out the server more guys, its nothing but RP now. Not as many ppl as a month ago, but its growing back again.

Make an effort guys! LETS GET THIS ROCKIN!
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:06 am

Well I'm still interested in the server so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:25 am

Don Punch wrote:
nah, I am keeping it up. Same economy, different ip in a couple days.

Just check the server list if its in your favorites, if it isnt, then it will still be there as always inthe main list.

sweet! thanks don!
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Donate Button has been added to 1st post.

Much thanks to Cato for her donation.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:02 am

I think one way to get people to donate.... Don you know what I want Wink.
Back to top Go down
Cato269
Donator
Donator
Cato269

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: :won siht stahw mmH

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:35 am

Wasn't using the money anyway, Nothing to buy on TS. Plus, I don't want a server to disappear because no one that plays on it will help support. Mobius has actually been picking up since the initial loss of players due to the Econ reset.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:16 am

Eh I wouldn't say the econ reset was the problem, the problem was previously how people were getting DMed and no one was there to stop it, and the whole Tver and Vlad incident where people were just like wow, ok im done. The other day someone from Fisk actually asked me hey is Tver and Vlad gone yet? im like ya they dont play there anymore, and he was like oh wow finally. lol so ya it wasnt really the econ reset, (funny thing was after he said it, vlad appeared on the server)
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:01 am

Keep the server up don <3, your doing a mad job and have been for quite some time now..

Designing maps for the community,setting up an entire community by yourself lol.. You help anyone if they need a helping hand.. gw man

Keep up the good work!

P.S I should be on the server in a few days I hope Razz
Back to top Go down
Cato269
Donator
Donator
Cato269

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: :won siht stahw mmH

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Yay shiny donator title!
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:25 am

If you like this server, and what it offer's, Please donate to show your support.

I will let everyone know up front, you will recieve no in-game perks for donating, as I have seen that ruin servers in the past... But, what I can I will do, is promise to keep hosting a great server to play on, and offering awesome prizes, the licks of what have never been seen on any TS server in the past, are offering.

I make good money, so hosting the server, and even giving out FNG prizes are no problem, but to continue doing so, I would be ...'motivated' in doing so to see some support from the community.

Even if its just a $1 donation, it would be awesome.

To me, money is no big deal. When I see someone make a donation, it lets me know that people really care about this server and the work I am doing to keep it up.

On that note....

Thanks again to Cato, the only gal who has donated to the cause, and the person who has been givin the most shit.

FYI to everyone. I gave Cato (Azura), no in game cash, or anything. She never asked for anything either, she did it, because she liked playing here.

Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:44 am

Don Punch wrote:
If you like this server, and what it offer's, Please donate to show your support.

I will let everyone know up front, you will recieve no in-game perks for donating, as I have seen that ruin servers in the past... But, what I can I will do, is promise to keep hosting a great server to play on, and offering awesome prizes, the licks of what have never been seen on any TS server in the past, are offering.

I make good money, so hosting the server, and even giving out FNG prizes are no problem, but to continue doing so, I would be ...'motivated' in doing so to see some support from the community.

Even if its just a $1 donation, it would be awesome.

To me, money is no big deal. When I see someone make a donation, it lets me know that people really care about this server and the work I am doing to keep it up.

On that note....

Thanks again to Cato, the only gal who has donated to the cause, and the person who has been givin the most shit.

FYI to everyone. I gave Cato (Azura), no in game cash, or anything. She never asked for anything either, she did it, because she liked playing here.

One of the perks that passively comes with being a donator is the respect from other users, you are ofcourse known for being one of the few people who are willing to help donate to keep the server up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the server up   Keeping the server up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping the server up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2