MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
The Iscariot Vote_lcap83%The Iscariot Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
The Iscariot Vote_lcap17%The Iscariot Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
The Iscariot Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
The Iscariot Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
The Iscariot Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
The Iscariot Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
The Iscariot Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
The Iscariot Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
The Iscariot Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Iscariot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Name of owner and members: Kenny Guo, Loki Tsao, Fenix, James, Taylor

Steam IDs of all members: I will post them as soon as I see them. (Don should have them I think)

Organization wanted: The Iscariot

Organization Type: Legal/Illegal (Secret Society with there own agenda)

What is it that your organization will do?: The Iscariot will infiltrate into everyday society and the Government, (Don't want to say too much right now) We sell secrets, including dealing Weapons and Government Drugs that you can't find anywhere else, we are a secret Organized Criminal Society, We are disciplined and will die to protect our "Secrets".

Organization Bio: The Iscariot, named after the Apostle who betrayed Jesus "Judas Iscariot", was formed by a group of Nobles in 1095, the beginning of the first Crusade. Members in the group consisted of important powerful and influential Military men throughout Europe, the only other group of people that knew there existence was the infamous "Knights of Templar". Throughout the Crusades "The Iscariot" and the "Knights of Templar" worked together secretly, sharing information of hidden wealth, and shared the spoils of war, thus becoming rich and powerful. The Kings of Europe started noticing how powerful and rich the "Knights of Templar" were becoming, they have even started hearing rumors of a secret society that shared the wealth and power with the military order. When the Holy Land was lost to the "Heretics" support for the "Knights Templar" were slowly fading, and thus effecting "The Iscariot", the riches and secret ceremonies began to create mistrust between the church and King Phillip IV of France, deeply in dept to the Order, whom he owned a fortune to support his military ventures against England, took advantage of the situation. In 1307 members of the "Knights Templar" throughout Europe were arrested, tortured and given false confessions, and than burned at the stake. The Vatican and countries throughout Europe even sent armies to find the leaders of "The Iscariot" and bring them to what they called "Justice", many leaders of the Iscariot were rounded up and burned along with the "Knights Templar". The remaining members of the "Knights Templar" integrated into the declining Order of the Iscariot. Members decided to split up throughout the world, some went to sought refuge in Ireland, some even went as far as into Asia, Hated and pursued by the Church and the armies of Europe, hated by the Muslims for there brutality in the Crusade, the remaining men of the Order slowly and secretly integrated into everyday life, government posts, Police forces, Medical Departments, anything and anywhere to hide and gain power throughout the world. Now in the modern day, members still included powerful men, but this time, throughout the whole world, the members hold positions in the government, and even CEO's of major companies. Members in the Society even included Merchants of Death, "Businessman" that dealt with weaponry, and even Drug Lords. From fighting "Heretics" in the Holy Lands, now becoming the world's most Secretive Criminal Society.

Member bios(optional): I will ask my members if they want to post any Bios on the forums. But here is my Bio.

Kenny Guo was born in the United States, raised in New York, both his parents were influential and top leaders within the Iscariot, one night while his family was having dinner, a group of assassins sent by the Vatican secretly killed all the guards within the Manor, his parents realized the entry and quickly hid Kenny inside the closet, right when they were turning to get some hidden weapons under the bed, the assassins rushed into the room and as Kenny watched helplessly, the assassins killed both his parents in the name of "God". By the time Kenny woke up from fainting he awoke in his Uncle's house, he was 8 at that time. Kenny's Uncle had adopted him and taught him the traits of the Iscariot, now 20 years had passed, Kenny now has been recognized as a top member within the Iscariot, therefore he was handed a leadership position in Mevelport, he is sent there with a few of his most trusted men and to start a new age of Iscariot within Mevelport.

What will this organization bring to Mobius RP? The people I have with me, are very experienced Role Players, when we had the Org. before the Econ/Org. Wipe, we were already very disciplined and behaved correctly within a TSRP server, we are also very active (Unless school or work interferes than we can't help it) We know the rules and respect the admins, we will bring a Secret Society Organization to the server, rather than the same Mafias, or as Elmos puts it, "Friggin Triad".

Do you and all of your members agree to follow the rules and respect your fellow player and Admins? Of course, we did before the Eco/Org. Wipe, we will do so now, besides I love Don and HoltK.

Ranks for The Iscariot if Accepted:

The Iscariot Grand General - Pay 50
Leader and overseer of the location he is granted with, he is the man that will watch over the society operating in that area, and will report back to the higher ups.

The Iscariot Marshal - Pay 45
Second in Command, will take over things when the Grand General isn't around.

The Iscariot Elite - Pay 40
Suit and Tie, a Business man with knowledge of weaponry, skilled in selling and using weapons, an Elite of The Iscariot.

The Iscariot Hit Man - Pay 35
Dressed Professionally, blending in with the civilian population, a skilled and deadly Hit Man.

The Iscariot Soldier - Pay 30
Fighting enforcer of the Iscariot, Ex-soldiers of the military throughout the world, very professional.

The Iscariot Recruit - Pay 25
Young and new, admired the Society and viewed it as part of his/her life, his/her family has been in the society for generations, now he/she is ready to prove him/herself to the the Iscariot.

Last edited by KenMcLovin on Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrow

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 am

// You should have conscripts Very Happy The only reason their in the group is.

1) They're the meat bags
2) They're threatened with death/bribed heavily
3) They want to prove a point and or just admire you.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:43 pm

// Lol Conscripts?? FOR THE MOTHER LAND!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Lol. Fuck no - The pays are way to high. Lower then we'll talk. study
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Lol. alright than because I remember I saw an Org. with 55 as max pay, but ya
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 pm

I just changed it just now. It isn't Triad Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Accepted Completely.

I'll make you the jobs later today.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Alright sure thing, thanks and see you later in the server.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Oh by the way Elmos, I like what HoltK did with his FreeMasons Ring thing, so if it isn't too much trouble can one of the admins make me some Iscariot Rings? I can give it to some people so its like there in the Org. but not officially.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Sure. But you'd have to buy them.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:19 pm

how much would the rings cost as items? like i need the rings for people in the Org. and people thats not officially in the Org. lets say ill need like 10, how much would that cost?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:21 pm

Well. Prolly 50-75 Each. Thats a good deal considering that you dont have like 30 members.
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Man, those rings were stolen from an olddddd RP server. STOLEN! RARGH!
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Ok Elmos, for now we need 10 rings, but we will probably needa buy some more later, oh ya, when are you getting on tonight? I have 5 people here wating for you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Iscariot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Iscariot   The Iscariot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Iscariot
Page 1 of 1