MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Vote_lcap83%Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Vote_lcap17%Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Empty
PostSubject: Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application   Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Mevelport PD Commissioner Application Format

(ALL IC INFORMATION)

Name: Echo 'Wake' Reppika

Education: Compton Avenue Elementary, South Grove Middle School, Westchester High School (3.8 GPA), Los Angeles Police Academy, Bachelors Degree of Criminal Justice from Kentucky University.

Skills: Good leadership ability, good grammar, experienced with weapons and negotiation tactics, fluent in teamwork, and many other minor things not worth mentioning here.

Race: Kiribatian.
(Optional)

Background Echo was born in Kiribati, but his parents were killed in a South Tarawa shootout. Little is known, but by the time he was three, the adoption service had him in California with a new mom and dad. He attended his schools in Los Angeles, and wanted to be a cop. Echo felt emotional, and never wanted any children to lose their parents like he did. He made an unwritten promise to himself that he would do his best to do just that. And he did. After being an officer in numerous cities like Blackburg, Mecklenburg, Iburg, and San Marino, he moved to the town of Mevelport. This place seemed new, and Echo saw that the police force lacked a commissioner. The job was up for grabs, so he thought, "Why not?" and applied, hoping for the best.
(Optional)

Desired Rank: Why, commissioner if you could my good sir.
(Optional)

(ALL OOC INFORMATION

Have you ever played as Commissioner/Chief before?: Hell yeah, I've been chief in many small servers, but a few famous (and infamous) ones are Boondocks, Zackscity, and the assistant chief in Nukesilo.

How long have you RPed?: Well, to tell the truth, I don't really know. But my best guess is 2 and a half years.

Who was your Character before the Economy restart?: I was Wilkes Peale and Wake Kipper.

Quiz

Do you know what Powergaming is? Yes, usually doing a /me that gives the receiving player no chance at all to react. An example is one time when I saw a fellow officer patting someone down, he did "/me breaks the cop's arm before he can cuff then breaks his legs with a sweeping kick following up with a double eye gouge then take's the cop's gun and shoots him in his head and finally he rips out his heart and eats it" (true story).
Do you know what meta-gaming is?: Mmhmm, using information obtained OOCly and using it to affect in-game situations. An example is you hear 2 people talking about robbing the bank in OOC, you then camp the bank as a cop using the OOC information.
Do you know how to RP a robbery?: Totally. I've responded to so many robber calls in my RP career I know what to do by heart. First thing is to assess the situation, i,e; reporting over the com whether or not the robber is armed and if he has hostages. In all cases, regardless if he has a hostage, I would try and negotiate. This almost always fails, so in this case I would either get a bunch of cops at the exits to wait for the criminal to flee or assemble an entry team to move in. I usually do the first option.
Should you ever shoot without talking 1st?: In almost all cases, no. There are, however, times when bad RPers will just shoot anyone who comes near them after robbing and if I see those, I'd shoot to kill and if they seriously RPed horribly I would report him to an admin.
Back to top Go down
Warrow

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application   Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:41 pm

/me votes for wake.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application   Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Pending Commissioner. If not commissioner certainly Deputy Commissioner or Super Intendant.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

PostSubject: Re: Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application   Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application   Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 pm

We just want some more Commissioner apps. Since we have 2, just one more.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application   Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:56 pm

Accepted as Deputy Commissioner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application   Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake's MPPD Commisioner Application
Page 1 of 1