MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
RE: Players' Immaturity Vote_lcap83%RE: Players' Immaturity Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
RE: Players' Immaturity Vote_lcap17%RE: Players' Immaturity Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RE: Players' Immaturity

Go down 
+6
Tolstoy
Scott
Kill3456
Damo
chiss
toXicity
10 posters
AuthorMessage
toXicity
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
toXicity

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: thats a damn good question.... with only this pissy editing box im stumped :S

RE: Players' Immaturity Empty
PostSubject: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Look guys, I don't know what the fuck has possessed you lot to think that your chauvinist crap is acceptable.

Saying shit like "bitch get back in the kitchen" or "woman you need to shut up and learn your place" is down right immature.
It does not make you a man by saying it. It just shows how much of a child you really are.

Not to mention you are all contradicting yourselves entirely.
Calling chiss a fag then turning around and displaying that kind of misogynistic banter only shows that you do not care for the opposite sex as much as you should.
You all need to grow the fuck up and cut the crap... Instead of spamming OOC chat calling chiss a fag and throwing around snide, immature comments in a misogynistic nature why don't you twits try ROLEPLAYING?

I have been rping here for 2 and a half days now and I have seen alot of good rp but then at times it all goes to shit when the immaturity levels spike higher than my ping (AUS ping). So seriously guys grow up, get over yourselves and fucking roleplay... It's not that hard!

Also shame on the admin 'X' who let this crap go on. I understand that you had other things to attend to but for fucks sake turning off ooc would have been a good start... You should not be condoning this kind of drivel whether you are stupid enough to agree with it or not.
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Its a group of them - the whole arab gang, although they changed their names today.

They always just come on the server and spam OOC with shit. It's happened every day so far.

FINALLY elmos banned two of them.

Its a decent start.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 pm

toXicity wrote:
Look guys, I don't know what the fuck has possessed you lot to think that your chauvinist crap is acceptable.

Saying shit like "bitch get back in the kitchen" or "woman you need to shut up and learn your place" is down right immature.
It does not make you a man by saying it. It just shows how much of a child you really are.

Not to mention you are all contradicting yourselves entirely.
Calling chiss a fag then turning around and displaying that kind of misogynistic banter only shows that you do not care for the opposite sex as much as you should.
You all need to grow the fuck up and cut the crap... Instead of spamming OOC chat calling chiss a fag and throwing around snide, immature comments in a misogynistic nature why don't you twits try ROLEPLAYING?

I have been rping here for 2 and a half days now and I have seen alot of good rp but then at times it all goes to shit when the immaturity levels spike higher than my ping (AUS ping). So seriously guys grow up, get over yourselves and fucking roleplay... It's not that hard!

Also shame on the admin 'X' who let this crap go on. I understand that you had other things to attend to but for fucks sake turning off ooc would have been a good start... You should not be condoning this kind of drivel whether you are stupid enough to agree with it or not.

Theres not much of that going around recently.
Back to top Go down
toXicity
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
toXicity

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: thats a damn good question.... with only this pissy editing box im stumped :S

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Damo wrote:

Theres not much of that going around recently.

Sure about that?
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:32 pm

(Assuming you saw how I bolded "Roleplay" out of the whole quote).

Yes.
Back to top Go down
toXicity
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
toXicity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:33 pm

OH!
Lol i thought you meant their crap wasn't a regular occurance.
lmfao

My bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 pm

toXicity wrote:
OH!
Lol i thought you meant their crap wasn't a regular occurance.
lmfao

My bad Razz

Haha its cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kill3456

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:37 pm

chiss wrote:
Its a group of them - the whole arab gang, although they changed their names today.

They always just come on the server and spam OOC with shit. It's happened every day so far.

FINALLY elmos banned two of them.

Its a decent start.

There is no Arab gang anymore, they were deleted a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
toXicity
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
toXicity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Kill3456 wrote:

There is no Arab gang anymore, they were deleted a long time ago.

Apparently they have renamed and become some sort of Nazi SS gang.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:40 pm

This server is weird, everyone roleplays under more than 1 name, so you have trouble of keeping track of who is who.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:44 pm

We all appreciate your white knighting, but they should have brought this up themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support this sort of comment, but it's the internet. I said nigger 82 times today and nobody has made a post. I called 17 people a faggot on the way home from school and I'm doing great.

I have no problem with women, black people, gays, asians, or anyone else, but a little racial / sexual humor is funny from time to time.

It's jokes son, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
toXicity
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
toXicity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:49 pm

I take both very seriously.

I won't go into the racism thing because for my own reasons i support it and this is not the place to discuss them.
But when it comes to mistreating women, abusing them or even the 'joke' notion of it... It's just not on.

It is not funny in the slightest and anyone amused by childish shit like that needs to take a knife and ram it up their fucking peehole.
If you want to spew misogynistic banter and racial slurrs do it in the privacy of an IM chat or use the pm system on the forums.
Don't take that shit in game where you should be busy roleplaying and caring about the servers image.
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:00 pm

toXicity wrote:

I won't go into the racism thing because for my own reasons i support it and this is not the place to discuss them.
But when it comes to mistreating women, abusing them or even the 'joke' notion of it... It's just not on.

It is not funny in the slightest and anyone amused by childish shit like that needs to take a knife and ram it up their fucking peehole.
If you want to spew misogynistic banter and racial slurrs do it in the privacy of an IM chat or use the pm system on the forums.
Don't take that shit in game where you should be busy roleplaying and caring about the servers image.

Then you need to loosen up son, there's no need to be so self-righteous in the world, it doesn't gain you any extra cookies.
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Yeah its just fucking dumb,especially when an server admin does it,just makes the server image decrease, if it ever was on the chart..

He dm's a cop for throwing a flash bang,he later finds out that it was Scott Graves..

Scott 'Freelance' Graves: (( APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW FOR SHOOTING SAIRA ))
Tols Toy: (( not really ))
Forums are at https://projectmobius.forumotion.com
Sgt. Richard 'X' Robinson: (( I apologize ))
Sgt. Richard 'X' Robinson: (( When I see some dick sucking ))
Sgt. Richard 'X' Robinson: (( And some meal making ))

Cons. Saira Rui: (( lol your funny, go die in a hole cause you will never get a wife/GF with yuor sexist attitude ))
Sgt. Richard 'X' Robinson: (( Ohahahahhahahaa ))
Cons. Saira Rui: (( im sorry taht no girl will sleep with you so you take it out on em all ))
Cons. Luigi D Alessio: (( truth ))
Sgt. Richard 'X' Robinson: (( Go cook me dinner and suck my cock ))

great admin (y)
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:06 pm

I don't remember that conversation.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:09 pm

toXicity wrote:
I won't go into the racism thing because for my own reasons i support it

I've no intent to question your prejudices but the fact is that your prejudices are not better or more justified than anyone else, and for you to come here and say that one prejudice is awful and wrong and not allowed when you support another, is just silly.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Scott wrote:
We all appreciate your white knighting, but they should have brought this up themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support this sort of comment, but it's the internet. I said nigger 82 times today and nobody has made a post. I called 17 people a faggot on the way home from school and I'm doing great.

I have no problem with women, black people, gays, asians, or anyone else, but a little racial / sexual humor is funny from time to time.

Faggot is a joke? and woman? i've never heard that one before lawlz.

You're probably right its all just meaningless spam but i do agree with tox on the maturity level of the server.

toXicity wrote:

Currently that IS the servers image, Immature kids trying to act like 'men'.

Personally i'm not one to care that much if the shits not actually directed at anyone, and supposing its actually funny (or atleast has the notion of that being the point and not declaration of your Gynophobia). If this shit actually bothers someone (And it would appear so) then think twice before saying it. (i realise i'm asking some of you to skip a step which is a bit hard, but i believe in you!)

Scott wrote:
toXicity wrote:
I won't go into the racism thing because for my own reasons i support it

I've no intent to question your prejudices but the fact is that your prejudices are not better or more justified than anyone else, and for you to come here and say that one prejudice is awful and wrong and not allowed when you support another, is just silly.

they're better if he doesnt feel the need to impose them on others.

Last edited by Kurokami on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:12 pm

currently? that is the token image of tsrp!
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 pm

I love, and I say this with no sarcasm, LOVE how little Don cares about all our pissy little arguments.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:16 pm

He's absolutely right to do so, DP members are pretty much constantly at war with Mobius members because our communities are so different. (probably better to take out what i said originally should it be missunderstood, there are exceptions to both sides ofcourse)

and yes don, thats cause when newbies come they are no longer tought how to RP because the overflooding of newbies means they no longer have an enviorment where they can learn properly (thats my opinion anyway, theres always the diamond in the shit of course that rises every once in a while only to find it has no real place to go)
Back to top Go down
aerocow

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:39 pm

He made it up. He's a dumbass. Anyway, e-webs are e-webs, rl is rl. Two different things, two different social standards. You don't like it, go somewhere else. If you fail to go somewhere else, shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:45 pm

aerocow wrote:
If you fail to go somewhere else, shut the fuck up.

Go away then please, i'm fine with the alternative you suggested too, =)
Back to top Go down
aerocow

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Kurokami wrote:
aerocow wrote:
If you fail to go somewhere else, shut the fuck up.

Go away then please, i'm fine with the alternative you suggested too, =)

The standards are individualized. What I meant is, you should accept others standards, and if you didn't like them, STFU.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Scott wrote:

You remind me of me LOL. Same stuff here. Especially on Vent to friends or a fair bit in IRL.

We call each other niggers, faggots, cunts, "Dirty jew whores" (Craig) and all other racist/socially unacceptive names but its all in good humour.
Back to top Go down
aerocow

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Honestly, nobody cares fags. Shut the fuck up, quit your bitching, and play. We're all laughing our asses off and only continuing because of your bitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Players' Immaturity   RE: Players' Immaturity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE: Players' Immaturity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Mevelport Forums-
Jump to: