MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Want to go pro? Free software Vote_lcap83%Want to go pro? Free software Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Want to go pro? Free software Vote_lcap17%Want to go pro? Free software Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Want to go pro? Free software

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Want to go pro? Free software Empty
PostSubject: Want to go pro? Free software   Want to go pro? Free software Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:21 pm

This is the best Free modeling program out there. You can model and animate with this.

It has extensive training videos that come with it too.

It has a full video training package in the download, example models, a huge database of tutorials and support on their forums, and plug-ins that let you convert models from almost all the best games out today.

Check it out peoples, I am sure some of you have at least heard of this, but I am defantly gonna make this my new obsesion after P:M is finished.

SOFTIMAGE|XSI Mod Tool

The Mod Tool is a free version of XSI for non commercial game creation. It is made for everyone needing a powerful 3D application to make and mod games

Click this picture for link
Want to go pro? Free software Modtoolheroscreen

Mod Tool is built on the same powerful XSI 3D engine used by leading game companies like Valve, Lionhead Studios, Pandemic, Konami, CAPCOM, and more. With Mod Tool, you can create original games for PC and Xbox 360 using XNA, or create mods for games like Crysis and Half Life 2. It's the easiest way to start making games.

The Mod Tool plugs into all the major game engines and development frameworks for next-generation games, casual games, mods for existing titles and even Flash-based 3D games, including:

Microsoft XNA
Valve Source
Crytek CryENGINE 2
Epic Unreal Technology 3
Anark Gameface
COLLADA-enabled engines
Papervision 3D
OC3 Entertainment FaceFX
Unity
EDGELIB

Want to go pro? Free software Mod_cryengineWant to go pro? Free software Cryengine
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/

Want to go pro? Free software
Page 1 of 1