MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Who Will it Be?? Vote_lcap83%Who Will it Be?? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Who Will it Be?? Vote_lcap17%Who Will it Be?? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who Will it Be??

Go down 
+4
Wake N' Bake
Xeon
Wake
Joe Vizzini
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Vizzini

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:53 pm

I am Looking for one of my current CP officers to take the step up to be the Superintendent. This position has never been filled so whom ever does get the job will be the first Superintendent of KridonV ever. Also If you think you cant get this job because you have a low current rank your wrong i will simply hire the best for the job.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:54 pm

I, Rogeiro Santoro would wish to fill this position. I have a lot of experience within the Civil Protection, and always do my best when on duty.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Character sheet

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:57 pm

as long as Selvon doesn't get the posistion I support everyone else, I think you should give it to Wake as he seems to be the only one that does some decent police work in here
Back to top Go down
Wake N' Bake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake N' Bake

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Purple Ate Sandals!!! Yay!!!

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:43 pm

//I support Wake hes a great cop RP'er and I've never seen him abuse it. Wish we had more like him in the military.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:10 am

(( Aw, thanks guys. I appreciate your support ))
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:12 am

Hey nigtits, I'm the best over here.
Back to top Go down
Jack Selvon

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Joe Vizzini wrote:
I am Looking for one of my current CP officers to take the step up to be the Superintendent. This position has never been filled so whom ever does get the job will be the first Superintendent of KridonV ever. Also If you think you cant get this job because you have a low current rank your wrong i will simply hire the best for the job.

Thank you!
I'll be it,I have EXP as 4 chiefs on servers already so i'd know the rules that apply to this job and help New Ufa as much I could so Joe you have a lot of good fellas and I just want to help out and supervise this and report them if they abuse axe/c2.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/marksmen117/home
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Number of posts : 217

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Keep your hand out of your pants

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:45 pm

(( Experience isn't always the best choice. It's sometimes good to get someone with less experience. Just because you have more experience doesn't mean you are better. ))

I prefer Wake. He really is pretty good at what he does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nasa.gov
Jack Selvon

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Wake is a good guy I just trying out but I would enforce the laws that are in and make these punks of New Ufa leave to E'newa so we don't have to baby sit them,I'd make sure no one abuses these axes and finally DOUBLE CHECK FOR NEW UFA instead of standing there not doing shit.I just want to enforce these laws so we don't mess up in 100 years like America did ((we probally will)) I will prevent natural resources to die out and just make a difference.Let the best man win,wake your a good guy but im trying out so just yea let the best man win!
Back to top Go down
Joe Vizzini

Character sheet

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Hhmmmmmm.

So i have narrowed it down to the two of you that decided to post why you want this job (sorry tolstoy your reason sucked). I will decide who will get this position in the next couple of days (friday at the latest.) So for our two canidates if you would like to post ONCE more with why you should get the job WITHOUT SLAMING THE OTHER GUY, it will incress your chances. So Wake and Jack please post your final reasons for getting this job.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jack Selvon

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 pm

I want this job to help New Ufa and make it so you don't make a wrong choice and make sure these military don't take over and i'd supervise the CP to make sure they don't abuse the power of a cop and shoot someone dead for no reason.I will finally help this city as a CP and CP command and make sure those ruskies don't fuck with New Ufa so Joe I'd help you as much as I could so yea.
Back to top Go down
Joe Vizzini

Character sheet

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm

Wake? please post with my above reasons by tommorow morning at the lastest

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shon Harris

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Community Puerto Rican

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:45 am

...No one comes on teh server.
What the bloody hell are you doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shonharris
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Character sheet

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:19 am

Jack Selvon wrote:
Joe Vizzini wrote:

Thank you!
I'll be it,I have EXP as 4 chiefs on servers already so i'd know the rules that apply to this job and help New Ufa as much I could so Joe you have a lot of good fellas and I just want to help out and supervise this and report them if they abuse axe/c2.

yeah on those crummy servers that survives less than a month xD
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:00 am

Give the position to Jack. He deserves it. And I was on vacation for the few days so I couldn't reply.
Back to top Go down
Joe Vizzini

Character sheet

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Thats very Kind of you wake but i would still like to hear why you would like that job.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:48 pm

I would like this job because right now, New Ufa is in a crisis of crime. Rebel raids on the military base are common everyday things. As a superintendent, I would attempt to fix this through a series of true policing in the city. With crime out of the way, New Ufa could begin a stage of prosperity and rise out of the ashes we are in now. I would properly regulate the civil protection, and attempt to hire more people into our ranks. Our jail cells will be filled, and fines be sent on a daily basis. I will weed out corruption and work alongside the military to achieve the ultimate goal of a crime-free city.
Back to top Go down
Jack Selvon

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:44 am

Wake wrote:
I would like this job because right now, New Ufa is in a crisis of crime. Rebel raids on the military base are common everyday things. As a superintendent, I would attempt to fix this through a series of true policing in the city. With crime out of the way, New Ufa could begin a stage of prosperity and rise out of the ashes we are in now. I would properly regulate the civil protection, and attempt to hire more people into our ranks. Our jail cells will be filled, and fines be sent on a daily basis. I will weed out corruption and work alongside the military to achieve the ultimate goal of a crime-free city.
I would Protect the prime minister from the military //lol arent the military bad to us?
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:43 pm

The prime minister wants to take away the guns from the PD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Will it Be?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Will it Be??   Who Will it Be?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Will it Be??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: Mobius In Character (IC) Section :: Human Colony of New Ufa-
Jump to: