MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Vote_lcap83%Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Vote_lcap17%Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shon Harris

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Community Puerto Rican

Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Empty
PostSubject: Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION   Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Champions of the Red Hammer,

This is your Chief Medical Officer reminding you to get a full check-up after every Outer Station Excursions! Recently four of the Empire's Finest were diagnosed with yet another outbreak of the Ullamition Sickness. For those unaware, we are still uncertain as to what allows the Ullamite Element to retain stability here however a few things have been found. Of these discoveries, the Ullamition Sickness is one that effects all of us!

Remember, Ullamite is a foreign element and though there's no signs of direct contact causing illness, there are some dangers:

• When in an enclosed area with 20< grams of Ullamite
  • When eating after direct contact with Ullamite
  • Ullamite Dust is heavy and thick, when inhaled, may cause individuals to pass out within 3-4 minutes
  • Studies show Tolus-collected Ullamite seems to be dusted with a common, however separate Element and/or Compound not yet identified. When heated, this Unknown Substance puts off a brown smoke, roughly as toxic as Carbon Monoxide. DO NOT BURN ULLAMITE WITHOUT CLEANING THOROUGHLY
  • Never attempt to mine Ullamite, even Hazard Suits may be susceptible to still Unknown Toxic Gases

We from the Medical Bay would like all our fellow troops to remain healthy and safe in and out of the Red Hammer. To keep this level of excellent health, please remember to schedule your check-up soon after arriving from missions longer than 8 Hours ((RP outside of Space Station for a while, don't RP coming back to base before signing off)). Not getting checked puts the entire crew at risk of contracting illnesses like Ullamition Sickness, which can be easily thwarted with simple antibiotics.

You wouldn't risk your comrades on the battlefield, get checked!

For more health information and available days for check-ups report into the Medical Bay.

Attention: All soldiers are ordered to come through the Medical Bay for Antibiotics ASAP. This Antibiotic is newly designed and proven to ward off most sicknesses Human's may otherwise find dire. Do yourself a favour, you wouldn't risk your comrades on the battlefield!

This Broadcast will be repeated every 2 Hours over loudspeaker. For those interested in assuming a specialized position, the Medical Bay is currently hiring experienced soldiers as well as those interested in learning. Wages are above average in most cases, the environment is relaxed and individual. Interested personnel should leave a note at the Medical Bay with their Name and Serial Number.

Chief Medical Officer Linn, Signing Out.

((Anyone interested in the Medical Bay should just reply here with your character's name and serial number. Make up a 6 digit number, it can double as your IG phone number, I'll take note and get it worked out. Also, I'm going to create medical records for the Crewmembers and those who come aboard the Red Hammer...this is military afterall. If you could post your Characters Name, Serial Number (6 digit), & Age (Profession when you can too) I can start making the files.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shonharris
NicoK
NicoK

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: , 10 dead babys you say?

PostSubject: Re: Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION   Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:46 am

((Yum Ullamite))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/omgunit
Wake N' Bake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake N' Bake

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Purple Ate Sandals!!! Yay!!!

PostSubject: Re: Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION   Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:47 am

//What if I've been to the hospital like 5 times in the last 2 days?
Back to top Go down
Shon Harris

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Community Puerto Rican

PostSubject: Re: Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION   Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:59 am

purple8sandals wrote:
//What if I've been to the hospital like 5 times in the last 2 days?

((More you check in less likely you'll come down with infection. If you've been injured several times in a short period of time, you are very likely to be infected due to blood exposure to the alien environment. Try to check in normally, every 3 days at least.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shonharris
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION   Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disclaimer: Those who do not Adhere risk DEMOTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: Organizations :: Red Hammer Medical-
Jump to: