Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kill3456

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:50 pm

A Reborn News Broadcast:

On the channel a Woman is giving a report about the rising of Space Pirates when she suddenly gets an update from her supervisor and begins to report on a new subject,

"Hello, we have just received word that the Duty Fleet has blockaded the Kridon V planet in the Kridon System,"

Footage begins to show with the newscasters voice over, it is of the Gigantic RNS Chernobyl flanked by a large amount of other ships as they begin to surround and patrol around the planet, various smaller fighter planes and bombers begin to fly back to their vessels, they came back from mutant purging missions.

"As you can see, the ships are moving in to blockade the planet, we now goto Ivan Kalshinka on the deck of the RNS Chernobyl, Ivan?"

The footage shifts to the footage of a middle-aged Russian man with a microphone and behind him in an open window, the planet of Kridon V in the background.

"Yes, as you can see behind me, gigantic groups of military planes and bombers are coming back from their mission of bombing mutant hordes from the Aptora accident, but now it appears we are moving into blockade the planets supply line and possibly even invade it."

"Is there any reason why this happened Ivan?"

"Yes there is, the newly elected Renry Hupert of the New Ufa colony has been blatantly showing intent of separating the planet from Reborn control, but the Reborn government payed little attention to his ranting, but word got out he was blatantly planning to throw out the military, and Grand Admiral Yosyp cleared the awaiting order to blockade the planet."

"Is there a chance we might actually invade the planet?"

"Right now that is only a speculation, there is no known plan to invade the planet, but it is definetly a possibility."

"Well, thanks Ivan, we'll be right back after these messages."

It switches to a shampoo commercial.

(( I will update this incident list as things go on.))

INCIDENT LIST

September 23rd:
7:40 PM: Reborn Vessels blockade the Planet, all aircraft are recalled to their ships, the fleet awaits furthur orders from high command.
8::14 PM: Large amounts of troops are deployed to various Forts on the planets surface, still no order to attack.
9:06 PM: Red Army tanks roll into the nearby Colony of "Leninsburg" siezing it temporarily under military control.

September 24th:
2:18 PM: Mortar Shells destroy Partisan fortifications, and the military occupies Downtown New Ufa.

Last edited by Kill3456 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:54 pm

(( Cool ))
Back to top Go down
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Keep your hand out of your pants

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:54 pm

((Since I am head of Aptora I probably would be mentioned and blamed for the events.))

Last edited by ==[DC Labs]== Devon M. on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nasa.gov
Shon Harris

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Community Puerto Rican

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:59 pm

==[DC Labs]== Devon M. wrote:
Since I am head of Aptora I probably would be mentioned and blamed for the events.

((Barely see you on. And OOC your shit nukka.))

((I'm interested in seeing the Military try to enforce a curfew, or possibly rebel have our local troops targeted as traitors in some other Admiral's attempt to overthrow our respected leader (Kill), therefore having Loyalists versus Resistance within the military.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shonharris
Kill3456

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Shon Harris wrote:
Since I am head of Aptora I probably would be mentioned and blamed for the events.

((I'm interested in seeing the Military try to enforce a curfew, or possibly rebel have our local troops targeted as traitors in some other Admiral's attempt to overthrow our respected leader (Kill), therefore having Loyalists versus Resistance within the military.))

(( Theres no such thing as another Admiral overthrowing another Admiral, it would have to be an ordered execution from the higher-ups in the military themselves who have high political power. And If and Admiral really did kill another, it'll be treason and that admiral will be the Soviet's number one most wanted, its the way it's worked in all militaries like this.))
Back to top Go down
Shon Harris

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Community Puerto Rican

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Kill3456 wrote:
Shon Harris wrote:

(( Theres no such thing as another Admiral overthrowing another Admiral, it would have to be an ordered execution from the higher-ups in the military themselves who have high political power. And If and Admiral really did kill another, it'll be treason and that admiral will be the Soviet's number one most wanted, its the way it's worked in all militaries like this.))

((We're in a city where we're prospering, for the most part, and we are the reigning power. All it'd take is for another Admiral to accuse your of some sort of treason, bring up a Straw Man fallacy, and get political backing offering them some sort of re-embursment. Basically framing you with faulty evidence and making it seem as if it is either 'we suffer or he dies', then he does so. Or he simply goes rogue.

This has happened, it's called a Cou and we've seen it in both East & West powers that remain today. France, Russia, China, Japan, these things happen and when they do time changes. I'm suggesting bringing a Roleplay even bigger than your individual character at this point, giving him a mortal position in which he relies on these men who has never really consorted with man-to-man, and must fight a battle mere feet away from his very office. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shonharris
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:32 pm

((Im on right now nukka))
Back to top Go down
Kill3456

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Shon Harris wrote:
Kill3456 wrote:
Shon Harris wrote:

((We're in a city where we're prospering, for the most part, and we are the reigning power. All it'd take is for another Admiral to accuse your of some sort of treason, bring up a Straw Man fallacy, and get political backing offering them some sort of re-embursment. Basically framing you with faulty evidence and making it seem as if it is either 'we suffer or he dies', then he does so. Or he simply goes rogue.

This has happened, it's called a Cou and we've seen it in both East & West powers that remain today. France, Russia, China, Japan, these things happen and when they do time changes. I'm suggesting bringing a Roleplay even bigger than your individual character at this point, giving him a mortal position in which he relies on these men who has never really consorted with man-to-man, and must fight a battle mere feet away from his very office. ))

(( How can you get political dirt against one of the most respected Admirals in the entire Empire? And a coup is referred to the overthrowing of a government head or the entire governing body of a country.))
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:46 am

((things like that do happen))
Back to top Go down
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:36 pm

(( Can someone say MUTINY ))
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 pm

(( with the Catholic Empire comming up soon we can finally fuck up those Reborns Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Kill3456

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:29 pm

(( Can someone say MUTINY ))

(( Can someone say General Secretary has the planet bombed into oblivion by the RNS Chernobyl's fleet.))
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:35 pm

((Can't do that Razz The rules says we can't do anything that will cause perma damage to the planet Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Kill3456

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Xeon wrote:
((Can't do that Razz The rules says we can't do anything that will cause perma damage to the planet Very Happy))

(( Not in game*))
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:53 pm

((are you the mapper?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Ufa Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ufa Crisis   The New Ufa Crisis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Ufa Crisis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: Mobius In Character (IC) Section-
Jump to: