MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Take off Painmod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Take off Painmod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Take off Painmod

Go down 
+10
Xeon
Furio
chilled
Scott
Tolstoy
James Havoc
Don Punch
N*E*R*D
Wake N' Bake
Wake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Remove Painmod?
Yes
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Take off Painmod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 18 ]
No
Take off Painmod - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Take off Painmod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Take off Painmod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:56 pm

have you ever tried getting stuck in an elevator or falling down the stairs?? Got my hand all fucked up in an elevator door.... 3 fingers broken, fell down the a stairwell... broken wrist, bruces and a smashed knee.... don't tell me that you don't have to go to the hospital after that?
Back to top Go down
James Havoc
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
James Havoc

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: ARRR!

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:03 pm

That's not the point, the point is, your about to RP some combat or military operation....and you get stuck in the floor of an elevator (thats the bug I mean, where you need to jump out of the floor)...you have to respawn get your gun again catch up with your group and by then you missed it all.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Don Punch wrote:
@ getting stuck in the elevator bug? lol getting on top of the elevator is not a bug, its just retarded.

If you are on a millitary operation then what would you be doing in an elevator?
Back to top Go down
Wake N' Bake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake N' Bake

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Purple Ate Sandals!!! Yay!!!

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Xeon wrote:
Don Punch wrote:
@ getting stuck in the elevator bug? lol getting on top of the elevator is not a bug, its just retarded.

If you are on a military operation then what would you be doing in an elevator?

You need to meet with the military and explain to them what there doing as well as get equipped, and that's normally done in a military room. And on the Red Hammer you have to go through an elevator to get out of the military room.
Back to top Go down
James Havoc
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
James Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:12 pm

Forget it Xeon has something against me, so all he's doing is arguing with me sooo yeah.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:24 pm

[quote="purple8sandals"]
Xeon wrote:
Don Punch wrote:

If you are on a military operation then what would you be doing in an elevator?

You need to meet with the military and explain to them what there doing as well as get equipped, and that's normally done in a military room. And on the Red Hammer you have to go through an elevator to get out of the military

room.operations/training run on Kridon as they have a base plox this is where there most likely will be rebels and opposing factions

James Havoc wrote:
Forget it Xeon has something against me, so all he's doing is arguing with me sooo yeah.

I don't think so, what should I have against you, as I recall it I shot you and you got pissed at me untill I explained my actions, you're the one who's been on my back ever since I zinged you ;=)

I don't really have anything against anyone but when people bitch about taking 5 minutes to see a doctor they should know it. I have seen the kons against pain mod and it is so obvious that if it gets turned off they'd never see you down at the clinic, this way you don't have to think about RPing it...
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Xeon wrote:
I think painmod is great, it stops those idiotic stunters, with ARP we can beat a guy down to 10hp and be sure he's dead within minutes. With ammx you can beat a guy down to 2hp and he can he dragonkick your ass the second after.....

You're fucking dumb, that's called powergaming. The man could survive by fixing himself up, someone else, etc. Also, if the person is going to dragonkick you the second after then it must not have been fun RPing beating them down since they most likely didn't even RP it.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:50 pm

The thing is, you can fix yourself up, and someone else that isnt a doc can fix you up.

you just need to buy some medical supplies from the space station of from TriCorp
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
James Havoc
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
James Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:13 pm

I stand by my choice about painmod. It is a painmod Wink.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Seeing how it is not wanted by a majority, I will consider running without it for a trail day. I would like to be open for a full week with it 1st.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Griffonzo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Griffonzo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Ill just be like everyone else and be confused with this sheet, right?

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:51 pm

It is kinda annoying seeing how when the server started there was no remedies given out. And what also is a downside is that it never goes away and your health dissolves. Then you either wait till you die (lose a point) or let someone else kill you. It's very annoying seeing how basically one shot can disable a person and then hes an easy target.
Back to top Go down
Pikmin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikmin

Number of posts : 64

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: ITALIAN SPIDERMAN

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Take off Painmod - Page 2 Fffffi6

honestly, everyone's spending too much time instigating shit over painmod and less time actually RPing. so, kindly, everyone, shut the fuck up. Take off Painmod - Page 2 Osakablehcl3 i could give 2 shits about what don actually decides, but until then, get your shit together, and stop bawwwing. Take off Painmod - Page 2 Daioh332co1
Back to top Go down
Shon Harris

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Community Puerto Rican

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:44 pm

During an RP in which terrorists attacked the Red Hammer base on kridon, a grenade went off next to me and two soldiers. None of us died, however were within 10 HP of dying.

I gave a bandage to a fellow soldier, had him patch me up as I stopped his bleeding, and made sure to do so for everyone. After this, I mended legs and skin and such. The initial explosion was amazing though. The screen went black, you could hear heavybreathing and gunfire, and when sight came back there was red flashing and confusion. No knew what was happening, a few people were lying down.

Pain Mod can add a LOT to the RP, and it was really impressive. Of course, this impressive show of coding is a hassle without someone to help. I think items should be lowered in price, or offered in more areas than just the hospital to remedy the cons and make PainMod more impressive than not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shonharris
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Tolstoy wrote:
Xeon wrote:
I think painmod is great, it stops those idiotic stunters, with ARP we can beat a guy down to 10hp and be sure he's dead within minutes. With ammx you can beat a guy down to 2hp and he can he dragonkick your ass the second after.....

You're fucking CENSORED!, that's called powergaming. The man could survive by fixing himself up, someone else, etc. Also, if the person is going to dragonkick you the second after then it must not have been fun RPing beating them down since they most likely didn't even RP it.

affraid hey hey lets not throw big words that we're gonna regret later?? powergaming: actions that doesn't allow the opponent a way of defending/deflecting himself, if I beat someone down with my fists then he had the chance to defend himself, but you gotta remember that he's gonna want revenge.... painmod gives me/the attacker at least 5 minutes to recover our own wounds and hide..... don't see the powergaming in that....... I love you
Back to top Go down
Berry of the blue

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:27 am

James Havoc wrote:

Im guessing that 7 out of 10 people in this community have something against you.
Back to top Go down
James Havoc
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
James Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:00 pm

2 out of 10. (I literally counted.)
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Shon Harris wrote:
During an RP in which terrorists attacked the Red Hammer base on kridon, a grenade went off next to me and two soldiers. None of us died, however were within 10 HP of dying.

I gave a bandage to a fellow soldier, had him patch me up as I stopped his bleeding, and made sure to do so for everyone. After this, I mended legs and skin and such. The initial explosion was amazing though. The screen went black, you could hear heavybreathing and gunfire, and when sight came back there was red flashing and confusion. No knew what was happening, a few people were lying down.

Pain Mod can add a LOT to the RP, and it was really impressive. Of course, this impressive show of coding is a hassle without someone to help. I think items should be lowered in price, or offered in more areas than just the hospital to remedy the cons and make PainMod more impressive than not.

Yeah a grenade can cripple you for life! It's quite amazing, even after you're all healed up you can still blackout some times and have spasms, this happened to me once Razz
Back to top Go down
Tolstoy
Tolstoy

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Xeon wrote:
Tolstoy wrote:
Xeon wrote:

You're fucking CENSORED!, that's called powergaming. The man could survive by fixing himself up, someone else, etc. Also, if the person is going to dragonkick you the second after then it must not have been fun RPing beating them down since they most likely didn't even RP it.

affraid hey hey lets not throw big words that we're gonna regret later?? powergaming: actions that doesn't allow the opponent a way of defending/deflecting himself, if I beat someone down with my fists then he had the chance to defend himself, but you gotta remember that he's gonna want revenge.... painmod gives me/the attacker at least 5 minutes to recover our own wounds and hide..... don't see the powergaming in that....... I love you

You're a fucking idiot, that's an example of powergaming that's not the definition.

Fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Tolstoy wrote:

You're a fucking genius, that's an example of not powergaming that's the definition.

Fucking genius.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:08 pm

Xeon, u dum.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:21 am

seriously Tolstoy is started this shite and I'm getting tired of his constant negative attitude
Back to top Go down
Furio
Been around the block
Been around the block
Furio

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Uhm, dunno?

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:42 am

Tolstoy's a cool guy, just ignore him if he's really annoying you.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:11 am

Matty wrote:
Tolstoy's a cool guy, just ignore him if he's really annoying you.

He doesn't annoy me but he shouldn't start crap like this and get away with it Wink

If he calls people faggots N' stuff admins shouldn't tell me stop when I give a lil something back bounce
Back to top Go down
Wake N' Bake
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Wake N' Bake

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Purple Ate Sandals!!! Yay!!!

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:16 am

Xeon your a Faggot.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:05 pm

I luv you too purple! And yes I ment it in the gay way Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take off Painmod   Take off Painmod - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take off Painmod
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: Technical Forum: Servers and ARP :: Apollo Role Play [ARP]-
Jump to: