MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Jack's TMC app Vote_lcap83%Jack's TMC app Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Jack's TMC app Vote_lcap17%Jack's TMC app Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Jack's TMC app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Selvon

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now:

Jack's TMC app Empty
PostSubject: Jack's TMC app   Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Name:Jack Selvon
STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:19270049
Job Applying:TMC head of security
About How Long You've Roleplayed For:2 Years
Character Biography(optional):Jack was N/A they say he changed his name a while back,His old name was Johnny Nemonic and he was born on earth and raised in Massachusetts taught in prepy shcools and then he just didn't show up one year and every one lost track of him the police searched and searched.They say he was tooken by the colonys but others say he ran off and lived in corn fields.[21 YEARS LATER] Johnny"now Jack" got a job in the city of fisk and lived there off of his bodyguard job,after a while there was a epidemic he didn't even like Fisk so he moved to Mecklenburg where they called it B-5_6 and he lived off of hotels and selled guns as a 711 worker.[25 AT AGE] One day his good friend Elited Fish told him about augsburg and how easy it was to get a job,then he sucessfully got a job in the ABPD as a Captain,Later on he became chief and then got fired form it because of system errors and moved to Iburg to join the other police organization called S.T.A.R.S and lived there and then became a 1st. LT. in the national guard and helped the city.[28 AT AGE] Johnny moved back to Mecklen burg and changed his name to Jack Selvon later on,He worked for the NSP they say [NSP is pretty much nazis].One day that epidemic from Fisk City spread there so he got a ship out of the area but he didn't see that tag of the ship [the ship said ELDRIDGE TRANSPORTATION],So he landed on a space station wondering"Where and the hell am I?" then a man at a desk said "Hello there new comer" so he went to the desk and got passage to the Eldridge and then applied for the security and became a Security officer.[NOW] He is on a ship on his way to the colony and hopes to have a happy life there.
Additional Information your character(optional):
Why should we give you this job?:I would like to help out the colony and my experiance is good for it and i'd keep my eye out for any corrupt or officers not doing a job right so we don't mess up like a E'newa would [lol].
Do you agree to follow our rules and respect your fellow players and Admins?:Yes
[Please accept this I really like these kinds of jobs]
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/marksmen117/home
James Havoc
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
James Havoc

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: ARRR!

Jack's TMC app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's TMC app   Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:19 pm

johnny nemonic2 wrote:

Name: Jack Selvon

STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:19270049

Job Applying: TMC Head of Security

About How Long You've Role played For: Two Years

Character Biography(optional): Jack Selvon was born on Earth and raised in Massachusetts taught in prep schools. He didn't show up one year which caused suspicion, every one lost track of him the police searched and searched. They say he was taken by the colonies but others say he ran off and lived in corn fields. 21 years later, Johnny "now Jack" got a job in the city of Fisk and lived there off of his bodyguard job, after a while there was an epidemic. He didn't even like Fisk so he moved to Mecklenburg where they called it B-5_6, and he lived off of hotels and sold guns as a 711 worker. At age 25, his good friend, Elited Fish, told him about Augsburg and how easy it was to get a job, then he successfully got a job in the ABPD as a Captain. Later on he became chief, but got fired from it because of system errors. He then moved to Iburg to join the other police organization called S.T.A.R.S, and lived there and then became a 1st. LT. in the national guard and helped the city. At age 28 Johnny moved back to Mecklenburg and changed his name to Jack Selvon. He then worked for the NSP (they say the NSP are basically Nazis). One day that epidemic from Fisk City spread there, so he got a ship out of the area but he didn't see the tag on the ship (the ship said ELDRIDGE TRANSPORTATION). So he landed on a space station wondering "Where and the hell am I?". Then a man at a desk said "Hello there new comer." So he went to the desk and got passage to the Eldridge and then applied for the security. He then became a Security officer. Now he is on a ship on his way to the colony, and hopes to live a happy life there.

Additional Information your character(optional):

Why should we give you this job?: I would like to help out the colony and my experience is good for it. I'd keep my eye out for any corrupt officers, or any officers not doing a job right so we don't mess up like some E'newa would.

Do you agree to follow our rules and respect your fellow players and Admins?: Yes

Revised.
Back to top Go down
Kill3456

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Jack's TMC app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's TMC app   Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 pm

Posting in a joke application.
Back to top Go down
Scott
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
Scott

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Jack's TMC app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's TMC app   Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Toasting in a poke application.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Jack's TMC app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's TMC app   Jack's TMC app Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Epic Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack's TMC app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's TMC app   Jack's TMC app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack's TMC app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: Applications :: File Cabinet-
Jump to: