MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Vote_lcap83%You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Vote_lcap17%You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Empty
PostSubject: You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post   You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:07 pm

I have deleted many a post from the I:C section because they are OOC post.

I will not be moving them, just deleting them. I you have a comment about a IC post, just quote it, and copy/paste it into OOc then make a comment.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/

You all need to learn the difference between OOC and IC post
Page 1 of 1