MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Devon's Admin App Vote_lcap83%Devon's Admin App Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Devon's Admin App Vote_lcap17%Devon's Admin App Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Devon's Admin App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Keep your hand out of your pants

Devon's Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Devon's Admin App   Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Real Life Name: Devon Scott McCoy

Timezone (GMT): -5

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:15059594

Time spent on TSRP:
Really, I got Half-Life last October. Played other mods, then found out about TS. Then I saw a "TSRP" server and decided to check it out. I went in and made friends with the owner and played some more TSRP. I had only been playing for a week though. People on my Steam Friends told me about P:M and so I decided to check it out. Got very interested so I started playing TSRP again. Don't know what servers for I just went into random ones. The only server I have really been on for a longer period was Havoc9. Overall, I have only been playing TSRP for about three weeks.

Have you been an administrator before?
I was a Full Admin on Aperture TSRP in January I believe (Which was like the first and last week I played TSRP.) I have been an Admin in many other games such as, Sven Coop, Day of Defeat, Counter-Strike. I have been playing on my own EntMod server in TS so I am quite familiar with the AMXX commands.

Previous Aliases:
Was Devon McCoy before, and I'm still Devon McCoy now.
Devon McCoy Bio for P:M
evon McCoy was born in Atlanta, Georgia in 1990. He followed his fathers footsteps in football, baseball, basketball, and he excelled at all of them. But his main interest was in Astronomy. After graduating high school with high honors, Devon went to Harvard and took classes in the Department of Astronomy. With what he already knew, he was ahead of the competition. After one year, he quit and joined his grandpa in Primosphere Technology and Astronomy. After his grandpa died, he changed the name to Aptora Laboratories. After many years of success, and raising a family, Devon became a wealthy man. He even owned a condo in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Sadly in 2025, China invaded the US. Devon and his family attempted to escape from the US but were stopped by Chinese soldiers. When Devon resisted, they killed his wife and his two teenage sons. At the very moment, Guerrilla fighters ambushed the road block and took Devon away. He couldn't bare leave his family but he had no choice. One night, he stole a US Air Force Black hawk II Prototype and flew to his private estate in Freeport. In his own lab, he froze himself and set the unlock to 234 years. Now awaken, he stumbles out of the freezer and makes his way up the stairs. He finds that everything is gone or destroyed.

Current RP character: Devon McCoy

Definitions
Powergaming – Using the /me command to perform acts on people that could be stopped in real life but not in TSRP

Example – "/me shoots you with a Nailgun"

Metagaming – In real life, you don't know someone's name or occupation by just looking at them. Same thing in RP. Don't know their name or occupation.

Example – Someone that doesn't know Devon and Devon doesn't know him says, "Sup Devon, how's the job down at the Newspaper Industry going?" In response, Devon says, "And you are?"

Why do you feel you are suited for Admin /+ forum moderator?: People say they trust me, and in return, I show them I am trustworthy by fulfilling my duties to my fullest without the harming of them or the server.

In your words, please describe how you think a server should be administrated.
(ie. what punishments for what crimes, etc.)
It's always good to be strict but not so strict that people sometimes don't want to play. Meaning laid back, but serious.
DMing for any reason: 1st Offense: Warning
2nd Offense: Kick
3rd Offense: 10 Minute Ban
4th Offense: 1 Hour Ban
5th Offense: 1 Day Ban
And so on.
RKing for any reason: Same guidelines as DMing
Too much Metagaming and Powergaming: 1st Offense: Warning
2nd Offense: 2nd Warning, Monitor the player
3rd Offense: Warn then again with a Kick
4th Offense+: Same as DMing/RKing
Extra comments:
(Any extra info you would like the admin staff to know before making a decision)
Don't try and count on me to be every day of course. I will be on Monday's, Tuesday's, some Friday's, some Weekends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nasa.gov
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

Devon's Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon's Admin App   Devon's Admin App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:47 am

Sorry, Admin team is full. If you want you can reapply later.
Back to top Go down

Devon's Admin App
Page 1 of 1