Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Where is the server going to be hosted? Vote_lcap83%Where is the server going to be hosted? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Where is the server going to be hosted? Vote_lcap17%Where is the server going to be hosted? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Where is the server going to be hosted?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Where is the server going to be hosted? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the server going to be hosted?   Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:09 pm

Is there going to be an Australian server? Also any ideas if so what map it will be running?
Back to top Go down
Destro
Been around the block
Been around the block
Destro

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistince is futile.

Where is the server going to be hosted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the server going to be hosted?   Where is the server going to be hosted? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Did you not hear the propaganda damo? There's going to be 2 servers. one in aussie, another in US. Both servers will be running 1/2 of a map, allowing for a bigger map.

One map is going to be a planet map, the other is going to be a space station/moon map.

https://projectmobius.forumotion.com/mobius-out-of-character-ooc-section-f18/talk-about-maps-and-stuff-t240.htm

(pritty shure i got it right...)
Back to top Go down

Where is the server going to be hosted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Archives :: Information-
Jump to: