MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Jimbo Lias Admin App Vote_lcap83%Jimbo Lias Admin App Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Jimbo Lias Admin App Vote_lcap17%Jimbo Lias Admin App Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Jimbo Lias Admin App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbolias

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Jimbo Lias Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Jimbo Lias Admin App   Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:24 pm

Real Life Name: James

Timezone (GMT): GMT-5

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:389773

Time spent on TSRP: Since the beginning. I started playing way back in Rickler's Server. Other servers I played on include but are not limited to: M7xRP, Havoc9, Aussie, City-17, Eternity, PROJECT: MOBIUS

Have you been an administrator before?: Yes, I was an admin on Havoc9 for a while. I have also have job admin in other servers.

Previous Aliases: Jimbo Lias, Yakov Perala
List all or most of your other characters. For extra credit include the bio Razz.

Current RP character: Jimbo Lias

Definitions
Powergaming – The act of roleplaying a scenario in which the player overpowers another player or situation in an unfair and/or unrealistic way, usually resulting in unwanted results of the roleplay and completely ruining the mood of the roleplay.

Example – I steal your wallet and run.

Metagaming – The act of using out-of-character knowledge to influence the behavior and reactions of your player, resulting in unrealistic roleplay (unless the character is a psychic...just kidding)

Example – Two players meet on the street. Their characters have never encountered each other before. The two players can see the name and job of the other player. One of them sees the name and has his character say, "Oh, hello there Jimbo Lias. Can you sell me hacks from your Computer Programming job?"

Why do you feel you are suited for Admin /+ forum moderator?: I am suited to be an admin because I know all of the ropes of roleplaying and how to maintain roleplay. I have been with TSRP since the beginning. I have experience as both and admin and a forum moderator. I will be able to maintain the server and the forum as an admin. My superior organization skills will allow me to keep the forums nice and tidy as well as keeping the players in the server under my iron fist of justice. By that I mean, I will be able to dispose of DMers and rule breakers. My keen sense of roleplay will allow me to guide players who try to powergame and metagame toward a more hopefully and better sense of RP. I will direct the new roleplayers of Mobius to our forum, which will explain the scenario and give all of the proper information that they need.

In your words, please describe how you think a server should be administrated: The server should be run strictly enough to enforce roleplay and maintain it. I don't think that the server should be run so strictly that players won't have any fun, but I also want to make sure that the players are here to roleplay. I would rather not see players running around, jumping off walls, shooting randomly, punching around randomly, or doing stupid non-rp related things. I want the server to show full signs of roleplaying. Even if only one person is doing the aforementioned things, it can ruin the environment of the roleplay for others. I want players to be immersed in the roleplay in order to create a server of roleplaying bliss. The following are my ideas for punishment:

Catergory 1: If the player commits these offenses, they will first receive a warning, second receive a kick, third receive a short ban.
Metagaming, Powergaming, Non-roleplay oriented Behavior, OOC misbehavior

Catergory 2: If the player commits these offenses, they will first be kicked then be perma banned.
Death-matching, Revenge-Killing

Catergory 3: If the player commits these offenses, they will be perma banned.
Hacking, Trying to crash the server

Extra comments:
(Any extra info you would like the admin staff to know befor making a decision)
My name is Jimbo Lias, and I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

Jimbo Lias Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimbo Lias Admin App   Jimbo Lias Admin App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:49 am

Sorry, the Admin team is full. If you want you can reapply later.
Back to top Go down

Jimbo Lias Admin App
Page 1 of 1