MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
TriCorp Industries Vote_lcap83%TriCorp Industries Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
TriCorp Industries Vote_lcap17%TriCorp Industries Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

TriCorp Industries

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbolias

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-19

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Name of owner and members: Jimbo Lias
Jobs:
TriCorp CEO - 55
TriCorp Executive - 50
TriCorp Engineer - 43
TriCorp Doctor - 30
TriCorp Scientist - 35
TriCorp Grunt - 20
Steam IDs of all members: ((Currently recruiting members))
Organization wanted: TriCorp Industries
Organization Type: Research and Medical
What is it that your organization will do? TriCorp will be a well known corporation that most players will encounter on both Kridon V and the Red Hammer. TriCorp researches medical advances and then offers its services to the public in the form of health care. TriCorp will be accepted by the government and integrated into some of their health care planning. Basically, I want there to be good internal RP from the research team as well as external RP from customers and test subjects.

TriCorp basically models itself off of a triangle. It believes that uniting the skills of the E'newa, the Half-Breed, and the Humans will result in economic prosperity for it's company. It promotes Research, Health Care, and Safety for the citizens. Most of its method reflect a triangular method. That all points contain a greater goal.

There is a lot more to this org than I have presented. I don't want to give away everything that this org will entail as it may be up to the players to decide the fate of it.

Organization Bio(optional): TriCorp was created by Donald Triford upon completion of the Red Hammer. Donald Triford was one of the lead engineers of the Red Hammer. He was part of the team that discovered the energy that the Ullamite crystals produced. Upon discovering this, Donald Triford craved more Ullamite. He created TriCorp as a business dedicated to unleashing the power of the Ullamite. The men that he sent to mine the crystals died from the poisonous spores that infested the caves. Triford was one of the scientists that created the first Half-Breed. It was his intention to use these Half-Breeds as low-wage workers to mine the Ullamite and return it to him. However, the Half-Breeds soon discovered that they had a gift that the other species did not. They used their immunity to the spores to their advantage and began charging elevated prices for the Ullamite.

As a way to combat this, Triford dedicated his time to finding an immunity to the spores that did not require a species change. He planned on advancing medical research in order to unlock secrets of the Human body. The discovery of this immunization was never found. Donald Triford later died of Ullamite poisoning. The company was passed down to one of his Board Members, Jimbo Lias. Jimbo Lias turned the company around completely. Rather than spending all of his efforts on Ullamite, he turned to medical research. He planned to train scientists and doctors to learn more about the Human body as well as the E'newa and Half-Breed. His plans also included the advancement of the bodies. Jimbo Lias still has some research in Ullamite. His philosophy is that uniting the three races will ensure economic prosperity.

Jimbo Lias presented his company to the government with a proposal. He offered to create a Health Plan that would be supported by TriCorp Industries. Jimbo Lias would be seen as the Leader in Medicine and Research of Kridon V and the Red Hammer. The communistic views of the Reborn Empire allowed the Health Care plan to be accepted. Today TriCorp is very well known. The frequent appearances of Jimbo Lias on posters and on the television make him a well known person.
Member bios(optional): ((WORK IN PROGRESS))
What will this organization bring to Mobius RP? TriCorp, as stated above, will promote the roleplay scenario of Mobius. It will have the feel of a futuristic corporation that has a hidden agenda. I will make it one of my top priorities to have TriCorp have an effect on as many players as possible. I don't want TriCorp to be an org that is completely internal, but rather have server wide effects.
Do you and all of your members agree to follow the rules and respect your fellow player and Admins? I do. The members that I recruit will too, I'll make sure of it!

NOTE: I will be updating this app. I am currently working on some form of a logo. If anyone is good at making logos, I'd love help! Laughing

Last edited by Jimbolias on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:58 pm

Dont forget about job names.
Back to top Go down
Jimbolias

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 am

Yeah, I'm writing it all up right now. I just wanted to get this posted and work from there. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimbolias

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 am

Added some basic jobs.
Back to top Go down
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Number of posts : 217

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Keep your hand out of your pants

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:36 pm

This idea ties into my Aptora with the scientist. I don't know where an engineer plays into Medical but it can go with research. If this is apparently a Medical-associated org, there should be medical related jobs. What is the need for a "Grunt"? Also, CEO (Chief Executive Officer for those who still don't know) doesn't really fit with the description. Unless you are intending some sort of Business Department. Back to the "Grunt" thing. I did read a little more and it says "It promotes Research, Health Care, and Safety for the citizens." Safety? Isn't that what the type of Law Enforcement we have or the Military is there for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nasa.gov
Jimbolias

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:41 pm

The idea is that it has a few branches. There is a Research and Development branch, which of course researches and develops things. Then there is a Medical Branch, which provides health care. Then there is an upfront store that will sell TriCorp products. The CEO oversees all of the branches. A "Grunt" is more like a low end employee who does the "Grunt" work. You know...the boring stuff (not really). I guess their like the guinea pigs.
Back to top Go down
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Character sheet

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Now that it has been explained, I understand but having "Grunt" as a position name will confuse a good bit of people.
Back to top Go down
Jimbolias

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:20 pm

I edited the bio. It is subject to change.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:05 am

This Org will serve as the MD as well.

If anyone wants to join it, please post in here so there will be 3 people, and it can get accepted.

I have just finished building a really nice building with a medical lab on the 2nd floor.

It has some nice ent's to play with in it too, for RPing shiz.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
==[DC Labs]== Devon M.

Character sheet

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:53 am

This is why being the first to get orgs. **Free buildings**
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:17 am

Accepted 1/3
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:29 am

Accepted 2/3
Back to top Go down
NicoK
NicoK

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: , 10 dead babys you say?

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:42 am

Accepted 3/3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/omgunit
Sponsored content

TriCorp Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TriCorp Industries   TriCorp Industries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TriCorp Industries
Page 1 of 1