MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Admin Application - Damo Vote_lcap83%Admin Application - Damo Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Admin Application - Damo Vote_lcap17%Admin Application - Damo Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Admin Application - Damo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Admin Application - Damo Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application - Damo   Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:07 am

Real Life Name:

Damo

Timezone (GMT):

GMT+10

STEAMID:

Time spent on TSRP:

I started not long after i joined Digital Poison.

Have you been an administrator before?

No.

Previous Aliases:

Greg Williams:
Damien Salvatore:

Damien Salvatore job apps:

Police Officer App 1:

Quote :
Damien sat in the PD relaxing, eating donuts and listening to the usual backgorund noise of the pd radio. He leant over and was about to change the radio to some sick tunes, before he heard an urgent request, " THIS IS CAPTIAN MALONE, I NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE AT THE MECKLINBURG BANK!, IM TRAPPED AND DONT KNOW HOW LONG I CAN HOLD OF--" the radio went, dead. A long silence rang out, before what had happened truly hit Damien, he almost fell off his steat trying to get up, he reached over to the table, and picked up his trusty glock, loaded it, and ran off into the distance. " This is officer Salvatore, im on route to your location"

MSPF Application:

Quote :
After Damien got to the MC Bank, he encountered captain Malone on the floor lying in agony with 1-3 suspects all standing around his body with assorted guns. Damien thought and then came to a descision that he would try and negotiate with the suspects, he yelled out "THIS IS THE MCPD, I AM HERE TO NEGOTIATE..." and the suspects replied "GET THE FUCK BACK PIG, WE HAVE HIGH POWERED GUNS AND WILL KILL THIS FUCKER LYING ON THE GROUND". Damien had to think quick, before they killed captain malone! He said "LET ME GET MALONE TO HOSPITAL, HES IN URGENT NEED OF MEDICAL ASSISTENCE"..... No reply from the suspects and malone let out a scream of pain. Damien thought to himself and called in some favours....

Within 30 seconds the whole PD was at the doorstep of the bank armed with Beneli M3s, Glocks and Elite 5-7s, the CNN camera crews appeared and had the whole thing on film, the suspects could see the cops and themselves on TV, they decided to give themselves up.

Afterwards Damien was promoted to a field position were he would go out on patrol and look for people doing things against the law, mainly just the occasional window smashed at the Wawa, a tag on the wall and rarely a robbing. Damien was very happy at first until everyone showed disgust towards the Police and would kill them at any chance they could get, even getting a simple licence check would result in a "Shotgun Facelift". He grew very tired of it and snapped one day leaving the PD doors open and causing havock among the citizens. He then resigned and was unemployed for a little while and managed to Contact Adam Ames about his "Buisiness" and if it had any positions open. Damien plans to use his "skills" he learnt in the PD for this new organisation and to improve on them much more....

Police Application 2:

Quote :
Damien Salvatore just got into town when his boss Matt McRodney and undercover mate Craig Runit where called into the old mayors office,

Matt, I am firing you and Craig and (A PERSON WHO I CANNOT NAME) will be taking over the org.

Damien arrives at the office, gets called in and has the choise to stay as the SS, or leave. Damien thinks to himself "Fuck it, i'll join the Police Department". He says to the mayor, i'll leave the SS and join the PD. They look like they need some more experienced people maybe to help with the training or something. The mayor said Damien was a good man. Damien thanked him and left the building.

While he was walking down the town, his cousin Will McRodney sms's him and asks for his help for a robbery on the 7/11. Damien thinks to himself, before i join the PD i might as well as have some "fun" at the towns expense. Later he would find out this will backfire on him so fucking bad its not funny. Damien arrives with no gun, Will robs the store and Peter Potomus shows up, cuffs me and off i go. He said to me i had no chance of joining because i helped a known robber....

A few days later, to Damien's favor Peter got fired (Thank the lord he said to himself). Drew Peacock is the new chief, Drew handed the application to Damien and told him to fill it out.

Damien says that joining the PD again will help the city fight the ever increasing amount of shit-feeding scum criminals. He says that he can help train the officers as he was an ex PD in Mecklenburg. He likes to think he will be a valuable member of the Mevelport Government, he knows the hideouts of many criminals and the ins and out of the city thanks to his previous job.

Maccas application:

Quote :
A few weeks later Damien managed to get into the MSPF organisation, but he didn't quite know what to do as Damien hadn't been in contact with Mr. Adam Ames for a while. So he did a bit of wondering around and learned the city quite well and some of its members gathering intelegence. Unfortunatly, Damien found out that the org was coming to a close and is now considering a job at Maccas for his future career, he wishes to become a Maccas employee and work his way up the ranks to top dog maybe.

Police officer application 3:

Quote :
Damien Salvatore returned to Mevelport with nothing other than a useless old WTS Field Commander ID card, the clothes on his back, an ATM card and a huge-ass credit card debt. When Damien made it to the Mevelport Mall, he dropped to his knees and yelled "HOME!" at the top of his lungs. He was hoping that he could meet up with some old friends, but in the current state he was in he'd look a bit like a hobo. Damien went to the ATM and withdrew his $80 he had in the bank, went to the chinese shop and got himself a nice meal, bought some new clothes at the mall and had a shower at the pool's change rooms. As he was walking back to the mall hoping to find Jimi Hendrix, one of his old mates, he looked at the PD and decided to go in and ask if they had any openings for Police Officers. Damien recalled the days when he was a police officer long ago in Mecklinburg and a while back, Mevelport. The police officer handed him a form and asked him to fill it out, Damien said thank you and walked out....

Police officer application 4:

Quote :
Jumps in the Salvatore mobile and drives into the Garage just across from the Police Department, walks out and locks his XG Ute with the remote, proceeds and then proceeds to enter the Police Department building, after spraying a "HOLDEN SUCKS" banner on the garage.

Once inside, Damien gets to the receptionist and shows her his SVPD Super Intendant badge, and says "Hey bitch, get the commissioner here, this bogan has to see him." without wanting to get shot, she quickly calls Henry Rupert down to reception. Henry comes down and cannot believe his eyes, its his old mate Damo!

Brother Kermit (Damien Salvatore) Gun dealer application:

Quote :
Brother Kermit used to be a member of the Police Force, Brother Kermit does not know why he left nor how, he belongs to the Order of the Arcadeik now and guards the church from vandals from day to day and helps out "Sir" from the Diner when people give him shit.

Brother Kermit can be found inhabiting the Diner for a chat and a meal or the Church hanging around with fellow Brother Chap and Sister Rose. Brother Kermit is always armed, quite extensively. Mainly carrying Raging Bulls but it can range to M60s for protection of his Brothers, Sisters, Church or the Diner. There is no telling what he is hiding in his robe.

Brother Kermit is starting to find it increasingly hard to find a wide range of guns from "Sir" in the Diner, as he is quickly running out of stock. Brother Kermit wishes to help "Sir" by providing a wider range guns for him to re-sell at prices of his choosing, but not compete with "Sir".

Police officer application 5:

Quote :
Damien Salvatore was sitting in his Highway patrol car happily munching on a Donut King donuts with pink icing and 100s and 1000s sprinkled on the top, its the last one in the pack and Damien says to himself "Fuck, lunch break is over, i gotta actually do something for once". He gets a call over the radio, its the captain! It goes like "All available units please respond, we have a 000 call coming from Shaunville bank!".. Damien quickly flicks the light switch and guns the shit out of his XR6T Cop car.

Once Damien arrives at the bank he proceeds to sneak up to the window and takes a peek through. He sees a man about 6 foot tall, greasy curly wog hair and a loud voice... Damien steps back and takes out his gun....

Its Craig McRodney.

Greg Williams:

Item Dealer application:

Quote :
"HAND OVER THE MONEY!" Greg shouted as he pointed a gun towards the guy behind the counter at the Commonwealth bank. The clerk then proceeded to grab all the $100 notes out of the till behind the counter, as she was about to hand over the cash in an off-colour white bag, there was a VERY loud bang. Before Greg knew it the security shield at the bank had shut, he had no money for his trouble and in about 5 minutes there would be blue and white checkered Ford Falcons all around the joint. Greg had to think fast, he dropped the weapon and put his hands on his head and walked out of the bank to be greeted by 25 angry looking cops. They had their hopes up for a massive shootout. They cuffed Greg, pushed him in the back of one of the cop cars and proceeded to drive to the Police Station in Melbourne.

While Greg was in the back of the cop car, he admired the leather seats and the whole interior of the new 1971 XY GT Falcon the Police had just been issued with recently. Greg asked the Police Officer how much each one of them cost the department, the officer didn't reply. "Asshole" muttered Greg under his breath.

Greg arrived at the Melbourne Police Station and was taken into a holding cell for a few nights until the Police could organise a court hearing.... A week passes before Greg is taken to court.

"Bang", down goes the judges hammer, "I sentence you, Greg Williams to 10 years jail for Armed Robbery. Court Dismissed".

Greg Arrived at Pentridge Prison, a maximum security prison in Melbourne. He was welcomed by a huge blue stone wall with razor wire all around. He was taken inside to his cell, the door slams shut. Greg sits on his bed looking at the wall. 18 Hours Pass.

The Door opens and the jail guard yells "Lunch Time, scum!", Greg makes his way to the canteen lunchroom. He goes to join the line to wait for some food, a few seconds later theres yelling and screaming and a big comotion going on. Another inmate just stabbed another with a toothbrush grinded to a point and punctured the victims left lung. He later died from injuries.

Greg had a great idea, he'd get toothbruses, pencills, iron bars, peices of wood and make weapons from them to sell to warring gangs. He'd buy them for cheap from people and then sell them as weapons later on down the track for $10 a pop.

Greg had a roaring trade, selling weapons to all sides so they could kill each other. The money was flying in, by 1976 Greg had one of those new Colour TVs in his cell, had around $1500 lying around and still had his weapon business going.

By 1981 Greg now has $10,000 from selling weapons. Enough to live off for a while on the outside. On December 7th he was released. Not having a job and no where to go, Greg found himself in a shit of a position.

Again he'd have to rely on making and or importing weapons to sell to gangs. Wit hthe $10,000 he had Greg imported a few AK47s, an American made M16 and some other small arms. He was selling weapons to gang members and even corrupt police officers. He did this for about 15 years until a contract was taken out on him. It is believed that the gangs found out who was selling the rivals weapons to them.

Greg went into hiding until year 2007, he was in his car driving to a new town... As he was driving through he found a town called Mecklenburg. He stopped.

Mayor application:

Quote :
As Greg Williams pulled up in his Falcon, he parked it into the Garage across from the Police Department, he gets out, fiddles with his sawn-off shotgun in his pants and then closes the door and locks it. Some doped up nigger comes up and Asks Greg for some cash to buy drugs, Greg replies by pulling out his shotgun and resting it it point black on the nigger's forehead, "Get the fuck outta here before i blow your head off and burn you on the church cross." Greg slowly explans, "OKAY SIR!!!!" the nigger yelled as he ran off into the distance. Greg opens the door and walks out in his suit into shaunsville.

Greg was examining the town when he saw a flyer on the wall, "Mayor Election today! Get your app in quick!"... Fucking cunts, stupid desk jockeys.... Then Greg had an idea... "I'll get into the election and see if i can get the job, to see what its like"...

He writes out his app and then puts in his application......

Current RP character:

Damien Salvatore/Greg Williams

Definitions:

Powergaming is when you "Force" something upon another character to put them in a certain situation in your favor.

Example:

Jimmy: I'm not giving you any information!

Tom: /me uses my incredible mind reading powers and psychic ability to force it out of you.

Metagaming is using information you HAVEN'T obtained through RP to use to your advantage.

Example:

There is a shootout between police and a gang, the police manage to gun down two gang members, they respawn and run straight back to the crime scene and continue fighting.

Why do you feel you are suited for Admin /+ forum moderator?:

I tend to get along with everyone and have no bias.

In your words, please describe how you think a server should be administrated:

The server should have a few admins, while in RP they can keep an eye on whats going on, jail dodging and metagaming should be the main ones to keep an eye on.

Extra comments:

I'm probably the most experienced cop on AussieRP lol, here are all my job applications:

http://forum.digital-poison.net/showthread.php?t=2413
http://forum.digital-poison.net/showthread.php?t=2324
http://forum.digital-poison.net/showthread.php?t=2665
http://forum.digital-poison.net/showthread.php?t=3092
http://forum.digital-poison.net/showthread.php?t=4337
http://forum.digital-poison.net/showthread.php?t=4123
http://forum.digital-poison.net/showthread.php?t=6096
http://forum.digital-poison.net/showthread.php?t=5955
http://forum.digital-poison.net/showthread.php?t=5487
Back to top Go down
MallotH
MallotH

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Obviously, I am teh pro. This character sheet proves it.

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Damo   Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:25 am

Don't do it don, It's a trap!
Back to top Go down
Jobey
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Jobey

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: this is SPARTAAAAAAA

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Damo   Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:12 pm

most experienced cop my ass! I spent most of my RP career as chief!!
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Damo   Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:33 am

Jobey wrote:
most experienced cop my ass! I spent most of my RP career as chief!!

While you where sittin' on yo fat ass eating donuts, i was bustin' the crims yo.
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Damo   Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 pm

Application Pending, In game review.
Back to top Go down
HoltK
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men
HoltK

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Lulz No clue!

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Damo   Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:51 am

Sorry, the Admin team is full. If you want you can reapply later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application - Damo   Admin Application - Damo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application - Damo
Page 1 of 1