MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Vote_lcap83%Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Vote_lcap17%Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Empty
PostSubject: Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base   Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:42 am

Sadly Sharpe left the creative team, and HoltK, gave me the honors of doing a third section for Mobius. It took me quite a while...not really. It was more or less easier than the Colonization and Sharpe could have at least "tried". Well here it is. Of course though, If anything people think i should add/remove/change. All ears open. Especially to Shon and holtk.

The Reborn Empire, now that they have explored the planet Kridon V, the Reborn Empire wanted to start building a Moon Base for the military and the people that followed with them. The building crew they got of course had to be the E'newa'cha because of their great engineering and building skills. The first 12 blue prints were not so well designed and the Reborn Empire was disappointed in the E'newa'cha building crew. It took a fair amount of months until they got a good looking and well designed base for the Reborn Empire, when the E'newa'cha showed them the last blue prints the Reorn Empire wanted them to get started right away. The time and effort it took the E'newa'cha to build just the base structure of the moon base took many years.

Once the moon base was complete and ready for the usage of people the Humans then honored there work and wanted a Space Station that would teleport between the Moon base and the space station. When the Reborn Empire told the E'newa'Cha building crew what they wanted in the Space Station the E'newa'cha whole heartedly agreed with them. The first set of blue prints was okay, but not as good as the next 3. The 4th blue print was definitely was the one the Reborn empire wanted the Space station to look like. Although a Space station was a harder task, as the E'newa'cha building crew started building it in open space. It took almost 4 years to complete the structure, by then the were good enough to complete the Space stations external walls in a matter of months. Although the space station walls had to be rebuilt a couple of times, because many astride hit the space station, the E'newa'cha were smart enough to build a shield barrier that only the shuttles can enter so that the asteroids wont obliterate the station.

In the final stages of the Space Station the Reborn Empire were very pleased at the E'newa'cha. The first internal looks that the Humans took they were astonished and loved the greatly structured space station. The Military deck was great for training the soldiers. It also had guest quarters for people just coming and staying for a bit. It also had a nice place for the Crew and Military to sleep. Its almost been 3 years since the final completion stage, since then the moon base has mostly been given to the Tolus for compensation due to all the minerals they have come to give the Reborn Empire. Although they still think that the E'newa'cha should make it look better for the Tolus, nothing will happen for that. Unless the Tolus want to take that offer up on themselves. They just want it to look great for the "magnificent" Tolus.

The Space Station is the main base for the Reborn Empire, sometimes though they still wander the Moon Base for a few minutes to go down to the bar and get a drink. The Reborn Empire mainly keep to themselves at the Space Station... The E'newa'cha on the other hand never come aboard, and just recently started to come to see the Moon Base and Space station for the first times since they built the place.
Back to top Go down

Section V: Building of Space Station and Moon Base
Page 1 of 1