MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap83%The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap17%The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(H U)HitMan

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-30

The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!   The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Name:
John Marsh

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:17929904

Rank applying for:
Officer

how long have i been playing:
About 4 months on TSRP, I have played Gmod rp for as long as i've had steam which has been for 3 years, I was known for killing and I was the most trusted assassin, I was paid 1000 every 3 kills.

Bio:
I Was born in Erie P.A and my mom died at birth. 6 years later I had to move to Ohio which is number 4 for having the most gangsters in the U.S, so i stayed inside most of the time because, it was so dangerous to go outside even in the morning. In my neighbor I didn't have any friends in my neighborhood because, I was so scared to go outside. So my dad had me to Ti-Kwon-D. 6 years later,I got a black belt and that was the day my dad died by a Killer(cops never cought him ) and i had to move to the safe haven(foster care). 4 years later I tried to get my drivers license, but it took me 2 times to get it.4 years later I went to college studying criminal justice and passed with flying colors. 4 years later I was hired as a xevi club bouncer and did pretty good job doing it. After the move to a different part of Ohio I went into a early life crisis. After not paying the bills, my house was taken away by the bank and I had no where to go. I ended up begging for money outside a grocery store. The store owner said he would give me 50000 to get out of his store because, I was driving away business. I then had enough money to buy another house that was in a good neighborhood. 6 years later I was mugged by a group of gangsters(6 of them with guns) on my way from the grocery store. The gangsters took my wallet, my keys, and my cell phone.This is my life so far.

Why should I be given this job:
I am loyal to anyone that is a higher rank then me. I show respect to citizens and friends. I know how to use guns and do not tolerate crime or criminals.

You are getting some lunch at the local diner and you hear something on your com channel. The bank is being robbed and there are 2 KNOWN armed suspects. You jump out of your seat and out the door to the bank. When you arrive you see that there are you other cops on the scene and one is badly wounded and bleeding on the bank steps. Explain how you would handle this situation:
First i would get a doctor to help the wounded cop and ask him to take the cop to the hospital, then ask for support. Then I would go in there and try to talk to them, then i would try to use my tazor to knock them out. After that i would cuff them, send them to jail, and have a cold one.
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!   The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:28 am

Yus!!!! i love sequels!
Back to top Go down
Klasmus
Been around the block
Been around the block
Klasmus

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Outlaw: You just sit there and look so sexy

PostSubject: Re: The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!   The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Kurokami wrote:
Yus!!!! i love sequels!
Unnecessary comment.
You seem to RP well on the server, so I Accept.
Back to top Go down
(H U)HitMan

PostSubject: Re: The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!   The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:13 pm

woooooo hooooooo!
Back to top Go down
(H U)HitMan

PostSubject: Re: The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!   The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm

So that means i get the job right?
Back to top Go down
Klasmus
Been around the block
Been around the block
Klasmus

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Outlaw: You just sit there and look so sexy

PostSubject: Re: The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!   The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Yea, when an admin can hire you.
Back to top Go down
(H U)HitMan

PostSubject: Re: The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!   The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:43 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
(H U)HitMan

PostSubject: Re: The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!   The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:56 pm

THE NEW BIO! FOR JAMES

I Was born in Erie P.A and my mom died at birth. 6 years later I had to move to Ohio which is number 4 for having the most gangsters in the U.S, so i stayed inside most of the time because, it was so dangerous to go outside even in the morning. In my neighbor I didn't have any friends in my neighborhood because, I was so scared to go outside. So my dad had me to Ti-Kwon-D. 6 years later,I got a black belt and that was the day my dad died by a Killer(cops never cought him ) and I had to live with my uncle . 4 years later I tried to get my drivers license, but it took me 2 times to get it.4 years later I went to college studying criminal justice and passed with flying colors. 4 years later I was hired as a xevi club bouncer and did pretty good job doing it. After the move to a different part of Ohio I went into a early life crisis. But when I was coming home from the grocery store I found the prettiest girl in the world(Katie) , that was what took my out of my early life crisis. I asked her out and she said she would love to. After that i only came home at 11:00pm and left at 8am.My uncle told me one night that I should stop seeing her. I was so angry I ran away and lived with my girlfriend( she had an apartment).2 years later when I came home from work( got a job as a reporter) I found my Wife dead on the ground. After that I swore I would get any criminals. I quit my job and went to mevelport looking for a new start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!   The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New John Marsh PD APP!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1