MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Vote_lcap83%Vincetti Organizzazione Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Vote_lcap17%Vincetti Organizzazione Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vincetti Organizzazione Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James_Vincetti
James_Vincetti

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: WHY IS THAT 'Hmm whats this now' NOT EDITABLE?

Vincetti Organizzazione Application Empty
PostSubject: Vincetti Organizzazione Application   Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 pm

I need to get enough money to buy a property and I need 2 more members.

1.) Name of owner and members : In-Game Name - Forum Name
James Vincetti - James_Vincetti

2.) Steam IDs of all members : In-Game Name - Steam ID
James Vincetti - STEAM_0:1:13466813

3.) Organization wanted : Vincetti Organizzazione
Job Name (<--What I would like In-Game) - Title - Amount of People
Vincetti Capofamiglia - The Godfather - 1 Person
Vincetti Sotto Capo - The Underboss - 1 Person
Vincetti Caporegime - A Captain - 2 People
Vincetti Soldato - Soldier - 3 People
Vincetti Picciotto - Recruit CANNOT ACCEPT HITS ALONE OR BODYGUARD ALONE UNTIL PROMOTED, MUST PROVE THEMSELVES - 0-2 People depending on current organization size.

4.) Organization Type: Rooted Heritage Italian Cosa Nostra

5.) What is it that your organization will do?: To make money. That is it. And how exactly do we make money? We perform assassinations, bodyguard - whether it be a single person or an entire organization - and to also sell drugs. I am forcing it upon this organization and all its members to not rob any stores.

6.) Organization Bio : This Organizzazione was formed back in around 1919, when Alfonzo Vincetti and Fredo Vincetti (The Vincetti Bros.) moved from Calabria, Italy to Chicago, Illinois. The reason that the Vincetti Bros. moved from Calabria to Chicago was to make money. Their family needed land in Italy to make more Olive Oil to sell. So, in all the mist and confusion of the booming Chicago industry, they found some jobs at an unknown metal forging factory. One day, when they were walking home from their jobs, they were approached by a shady figure. He said that if they were interested in an alcohol selling business, to "stop by Otto's Butchers Shop, and say that Billy sent you". So, they went their and talked to the cashier, who offered them a job as an upfront dealer. They thought about it, but Alfonzo, being his greedy self, declined it to start their own business in illegal alcohol smuggling. And it's been ever since then, this mafia was made. After the probation was lifted, they decided that they liked having the organizzazione, so they went looking for another purpose. In 2004, we came to Burbank from Chicago when James' Uncle Louie died of cancer. He was the current Capofamiglia and James was the current Sotto Capo. James became the Capofamiglia, but then disbanded the Vincetti Mafia - as it was previously called - as the number of rival mafias grew. So, James moved to Burbank. He then re-started the Vincetti Mafia under the name Vincetti Organizzazione.

7.) Member bios : In-Game Name: Charector Bio
James Vincetti: James grew up around the mafia, but never wanted to be in it. He always wanted to be a musician. But one day, around 1983 when his dad went to talk to a fellow don (James' dad was the Capofamilgia at the time), he got assassinated by that don's mafia. James wanted revenge, so he joined. He moved up the ranks quickly, as he was just like his father and has no current crime history. In 1993, he married and had a child in 1994. ((Which are not in the server, but will be role-played out.)) In 1997, he had another child. In 2005, he became the Sotto Capo when the current Sotto Capo got killed by the Vincetti Mafia (as it was called back then) for betraying the family.

8.) Why should we give you this organization? : Because it will provide an interesting new take on the whole 'Mafia' genre in TSRP because I will only hire the best. I will talk with fellow organizations and will also make sure people are doing their job right (within my organization, I mean).
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Vincetti Organizzazione Application   Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:48 am

Sounds good, unoriginal idea but might be unique RP. [ In a sense, that nearly every server/map has the mafia org, but it's how he runs it that will make it different to other maps / servers.]

I like the idea of body guarding, previous org's have offered bodyguard service but people don't apply for such protection. How would you offer you're services to the community, without giving away to much information on the darker sides of the org?
Back to top Go down
James_Vincetti
James_Vincetti

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vincetti Organizzazione Application   Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Kurokami wrote:
You seem to have done some research for this org, reguardless i don't like an org that says they'd be willing to 'assassinate' an entire other org, = DM. Can anyone vouch for your RPing? (anyone i respect as a good RPer specifically?)

I didn't mean assassinate an entire organization, I meant protecting. More or less, protecting a bank organization, etc. But, entire organization assassination would be forced to be Character Kills and be pre-organized. Well, I don't really think anyone from this server could, because I haven't really role-played on this server much in my prime (lately). Holtk might be able to, but I dunno because I haven't really role-played much with him either.

tikal wrote:
Sounds good, unoriginal idea but might be unique RP. [ In a sense, that nearly every server/map has the mafia org, but it's how he runs it that will make it different to other maps / servers.]

I like the idea of body guarding, previous org's have offered bodyguard service but people don't apply for such protection. How would you offer you're services to the community, without giving away to much information on the darker sides of the org?

'Unoriginal idea', well, just as any other organization now would be from over the years. But, I would offer my services by using analogies, and I was debating whether to sell drugs at all. As for assassinations my slogan:'We wont go to people, they will come to us', meaning that they literally ask us. They hear about us by word of mouth, we would not advert bodyguarding or assassinations.
Back to top Go down
James_Vincetti
James_Vincetti

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vincetti Organizzazione Application   Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 pm

First post out of date. I need to get a property and one more member. New member's info is below.

1.) Name of owner and members : In-Game Name - Forum Name
James Vincetti - James_Vincetti
Trevor Letore - SamXonn

2.) Steam IDs of all members : In-Game Name - Steam ID
James Vincetti - STEAM_0:1:13466813
Trevor Letore - STEAM_0:1:16486321

[b]7.) Member bios[b] : In-Game Name: Charector Bio
James Vincetti: James grew up around the mafia, but never wanted to be in it. He always wanted to be a musician. But one day, around 1983 when his dad went to talk to a fellow don (James' dad was the Capofamilgia at the time), he got assassinated by that don's mafia. James wanted revenge, so he joined. He moved up the ranks quickly, as he was just like his father and has no current crime history. In 1993, he married and had a child in 1994. ((Which are not in the server, but will be role-played out.)) In 1997, he had another child. In 2005, he became the Sotto Capo when the current Sotto Capo got killed by the Vincetti Mafia (as it was called back then) for betraying the family.

Trevor Letore: Hello my name is Trevor Letore, and I was born in Nuke City on January 9th, 1980. My parent's names are Alex and Rachel Letore. I've had quite a few friends on the police force in Nuke City as well as many other friends and am still friends with Deebz Charles, the old Deputy Commissioner for Nuke City. I was also friends with Michael Jones, the mafia don. I am currently married to my wife Teressa and I have one child. His name is John, and I love him very dearly. He is one of the most important things in my life right now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincetti Organizzazione Application   Vincetti Organizzazione Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincetti Organizzazione Application
Page 1 of 1