MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
PHD NightClub Vote_lcap83%PHD NightClub Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
PHD NightClub Vote_lcap17%PHD NightClub Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PHD NightClub

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PHD NightClub Empty
PostSubject: PHD NightClub   PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:13 am

1.) Name of owner and members : Please list your name and all your members ingame and forum names.

Jason Kingsley [ tikal ]
Damien Salvatore [ damo]

2.) Steam IDs of all members :Please list your Sid and your members Sids

3.) Organization wanted : Please list the name of the organization and the ranks.
Pure Hard Dance

PHD – Owner [ tikal]
PHD – Staff
PHD – Trainee
PHD – Bouncer [ Damo]

4.) Organization Type: (Business, Crime, Law, Mafia, etc.)

Legal - Nightclub / Club

5.) What is it that your organization will do?: (What is your function?)
Run the Burbank Night club. Control the party scene in Burbank. We will hold nightly parties where people can RP their character having an good time / getting wasted / dancing / picking up chicks / selling drugs / whatever.

6.) Organization Bio : Tell us about your Org, how it came about, what it does and what its future goals are for the server.

‘PHD - Pure Hard Dance was founded & is run by Directors Brendan & Jill SOUL-T & began in Melbourne CBD July 2002 as a weekly Saturday Day Party. PHD is now a weekly Melbourne Saturday Night Party @ Inflation Nightclub Geddes Lane CBD & has always been the biggest & best part of the Melbourne rave scene. PHD is also a successful merchandise brand all over the world.’

- taken from http://www.pureharddance.com/?main=aboutphd

Like the club in Melbourne, this to will be a big hit in Burbank. We will be providing the town with the best dj’s, the music that you’d die for, and the scene you won’t wanna leave. The place to go on a night out. Future goals is just to have an good time running the club and hopefully the server will have an good time, RPing with PHD. We aren’t going to do illegal stuff, not saying I won’t let people sell drugs in PHD, but we aren’t going to be a crime org, purely just legal night club providing entertainment to Burbank.

7.) Member bios : Please list your bio and all have all your members write bios. Same rules apply from the job app format.

Jason's Bio [ tikal ]

Jason was brought up into a culture of ‘computer music’. Trance, Hardstyle, Jump, House and even Electro was considered cool, the times where people played instruments such as guitar, drums, piano or even a trumpet, was long gone, now, computers are the instrument.. The individual being the artist, or as we call them, Disc-jockeys ‘Dj’. As Computer Music progressed into the scene it is today, Jason went from being an alley shuffler with his mates posting their vid’s up on YouTube, to be an internationally renowned Hardstyle King, owning clubs’ around the world, and his main one located in Sweden. But that took time, and this is how it started…

His first job was a bartender in a very local and popular club ‘One’. As the rumor got out that he was working there while he was attending Kingsbury Collage he was immediately deemed into being an ‘sick cunt’. As most kids his age working at the local McDonalds or the nearest supermarket, Jason was pouring drinks and doing the odd jobs around the club, working for his uncle. As he grew older, and got to the legal age he wondered around town and looked at the other clubs, as his uncle told him ‘If you want to work here, you don’t go in other clubs..’ Even though it was stupid, it was a trust issue and Jason abided by that, well until now… Sneaking off into clubs and trying to impress people with his moves he learned in front of the mirror, was getting him nowhere. As he danced at clubs nearly every weekend. Eventually a guy named Brad watched him, said he was good enough and Jason appeared in some dance videos with some of the best singers in the World. As times passed Jason’s career improved a lot and he ended up competing in some world competition for shuffling and break dancing. Jason showed pulled magnificent results, blasting away the competition and going through to the finals with no hesitation, and ended up being #1 and taking home a sweet $500,000 AUD. Jason ended up being the face of many products, such as representing Nike, doing ad’s for Gillette and heaps of other brands. As he was touring America in his ‘Decemeber Fest’ Tour, he came across a small city called Burbank, thriving with little keen kid’s listing to Hardstyle and trance on their ipods.. Later that day plans for the new Hardstyle Club in Burbank took off, estimated to be an $3.2million project. PureHardDance, the club name, will open in late March, of 2009, with a big bang..

Damiens bio [ Damo ]

Damien Salvatore first started out his career about 10 years ago in Mecklinburg as an LMB Thug, guarding his boss's storage room and patroling the club was his duties. He had access to a Beneli M3 shotgun, a berretta and a 5-7. Life was great for young "Damo", paid for walking around, access to high powered guns and 18 years old. He regularly joined in fucking up the "WaWa" servo with a group of mates and shooting out with the rival gang, those wankers who actually owned the servo.

One day, Damien thought to himself "I've been doing my job for fuckin' ages and these dumb cunts haven't recognised my beautiful contribution to LMB". He was walking by the Mecklinburg PD and he noticed a flyer about recruitment. Damien didn't think twice and jumped to the "right" side of society.. As a year or so passed, Damien eventually moved onto a town called Mevelport, signed up for the Police Department again and started a new life, though, this town was fucked up, it was full of gangs like the "SCG" and the "McRodneys" in their prime. Constantly hour after hour there was shootouts between gangs, civillians and armed robberies every 2 seconds. Damien kind of enjoyed all the action, after all it beats sitting behind a desk for 10 hours a day. After two years, Damien left the police and started up his own armed security business, which was a failure, no one was in demand of his services and he couldn't compete with every man and his dog armed with AK47s... Damien eventually left Mevelport for Shaunsville.

Damien changed town as things got boring or there was a lack of work, again, signing up for the Police department in Shaunsville for a little while, he kept his police work on the low down, he knew about the local mafia, the Campisi's and didn't want to attract any sort of negative attention with people he couldn't take care of himself, eventually he had a mental breakdown and wasn't seen for a few months, last time he was sighted was at his residence, though a suspicious man in robes who addressed himself as "Brother Kermit" came into town, a religious nut job who was constantly buying weapons and shooting out with people, no one knew who the fuck he was or why he was in town. Damien came back into town after a few months but left when he heard some faggot called Greg Williams got into office as mayor.. He was in Shaunsville for a year.

Arriving at a town called Burbank, again the first stop was the local Police Station, Damien worked his way up to a high position, but he was known to be corrupt, letting people get away with armed robbery as long as they cut him in cash, or buying weapons from the local arms dealer... Things were going good, he was in a position with high power over people, buying assault rifles from a local arms dealer and associating with hard criminals he eventually made friends with, life was great, lots of money and lots of friends, until one day a gang of arab cunts moved into the town, everyone was suspicious of them, as day to day life went on, the shit hit the fan 5 years later, the arabs amassed 12 or 13 of their cousins/brothers and armed with AK47s, killed the local Triads and seriously injured Damien and his commanding officer, Don Punch.... Damien left for Mevelport at speed to escape the Arabs.

Damien arrived in Mevelport after leaving so many years ago, it hadn't changed, full of criminals and fucked up as always. Damien got in and become in command of the entire PD until one day, he just had enough, said fuck it and created a gang with many members, they owned the club "Ther", the gang was supposed to be on the low down, but some fucked up druggies decided to shoot out with police and shouting the name out loud and saying they were going to take over... Everyone knew about us which wasn't the plan. Damien had to acquire some guns, his business man Matthew Brooks had set up a deal to purchase some heavy weaponry, but the people fucked us over and Damien and his mates payed them a visit. They went out their front door, down the stairs and met 7 or 8 people armed with shotguns, they made the headlines on the news paper, too bad they were dead... Someone hit the gang with a revenge attack and killed Craig Salvatore and a few others, Damien had enough and dissapeared, no one had since him since.

A year later, a man rolls up in Burbank that looked vaguely familiar, he walked by the club and noticed security positions open, he applies...

8.) Why should we give you this organization? : Tell us why we should create this organization for you, what it will bring to the server and how it will deal with other organizations in the server.

You should create this org for us because this idea hasn’t been done for a long time. Each server has the unoriginal Mafia/Yakuza org. PHD will bring a wide range of RP to the server, place to chill out with friends, drug dealers to make some profit, but mostly just have some fun with the community.

Last edited by tikal on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

PHD NightClub Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHD NightClub   PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:14 am

I'll edit with member bio's + steam accounts once they give them to me / once I find suitable RP's that would like to join :<.

Didn't put pays aswell, no clue what the pays are going to be now. I'll leave the pays up to you Don Smile
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet

PHD NightClub Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHD NightClub   PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 am

I'll join but I can't be on very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PHD NightClub Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHD NightClub   PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:39 pm

If I dont make mayor I'll join. So put up Sapen Forts [ Uncertain ] or something. If you want me to help =|
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PHD NightClub Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHD NightClub   PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Pending members and bios
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Craig187

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PHD NightClub Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHD NightClub   PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:55 am

Craig Mcrodney [Craig187]

Bouncer

Meh i couldn't be fucked writing a bio but ill do a halfarse attempt

Craig Mcrodney was born in mevelport were he grew up to be the biggest crime boss in the town. Nothing went down in mevelport without him being involved or profiting from it. His name was always heard on the streets and you could never go threw the town without hearing it once. The police always hated him ever since he was child. He was always geting in trouble with the law for all sorts of reason graffiting the police station, Possession of illegal substances you name he did it.

With all kings of crime they eventually have there fall and craig was no different. When he was called to a friends house on a business transaction he was stung by the police with 2 kilos of heroin in the trunk of his car. The night before the trial he managed to overpower a police officer on a trip to the toilet. He stole the officers gun and used him as a hostage to get out of the pd. He was picked up by a black bmw with tinted windows and no rego plates that fled the scene at highspeeds and evaded the police.

He meet up with a long time friend were he was able to purchase a fake id and a plane ticket to a town called burbank. Craig thought he would lay low for a little while until the heat was of. When he arrived at burbank he was mugged by a group of scummy lebo cunts. They stole his wallet and without that he was broke. So he needed money when he saw a advertisment in the window of the local club. He thought it would be a good idea to get a job as a bouncer and lay low for a few months.

I know it aint great but meh
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PHD NightClub Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHD NightClub   PHD NightClub Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:21 am

ok, good job guys.

Accepted.

Please make sure you understand the rules of running a legal org.

Quote :
Legal Orgs:
To own a legal org, please follow the same format. You will be giving property access to the business or office (or property that fits your org). YOU WILL NOT OWN THE PROPERTY, SO DON'T ASK TO. If your org turns into a blatent 'illegal' org, the police will have full authority to sieze your property, in which you will loose your jobs/org. It is up to you to run a clean ship, or at least keep the appearence there of. When running a legal org/business, I will expect you to run it like a real business. (ie. background checks, drug test if apply's, and firing someone who murders people daily). Org pays will be decided by the admin team on a server economy basis. If you do not follow the org app format, your application will be disreguarded.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Sponsored content

PHD NightClub Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHD NightClub   PHD NightClub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PHD NightClub
Page 1 of 1