MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Vote_lcap83%Saito Yamashita's PD Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Vote_lcap17%Saito Yamashita's PD Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Saito Yamashita's PD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Saito Yamashita's PD Application Empty
PostSubject: Saito Yamashita's PD Application   Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 am

Name: Saito Yamashita (Kenny Guo)

STEAMID: Not sure, Don you probably know it

Rank Applying for: Lt./Captain

How long have you Role-Played for?: Around 4 years now, took a full year off because of Moving.

Short Character Bio: Saito Yamashita was born on January 1st 1984, on the island of Osaka Japan. Growing up Saito has always dreamed of joining the Yakuza and become a Big Boss in the Mafia. Saito and his family moved to Tokyo when he was 10 years of age, while growing up there in the streets of Tokyo, Saito made friends whom are associated with the Yakuza, Saito didn't want to tell his father about his new found friends because his father was a Police Officer working for the Tokyo Police Department, one day Saito's friends decided to rob a store around midnight for the celebration of Saito turning 18, and wanted to test Saito for his abilities before he officially becomes a member of the Yakuza. That night Saito's father called him that he has dinner for him in the fridge and is waiting for him to come home, he said "Happy birthday son, I'm sorry I won't be home tonight but I have to work late", Saito replied "It's ok Dad, I am celebrating my birthday with my friends tonight dont worry". As they hung up the phone, Saito and his friends slipped on masks, pulled out Pistols and ran in the store, just as they ran in the store owner notices the masks and weapons, he quickly pressed a silent alarm, as Saito and his friends were taking the money from the cash register, a lone Police vehicle approached the store, which than panicked Saito and his friends, but as they saw it was only one cop, the cop yelled "Listen boys! drop your weapons! I promise I won't hurt you!" Saito though in his mind, "That voice is familiar". As Saito opened the door slowly, one of his friends dashed out, pulled out a hidden Shotgun, and blasted... "BOOM BOOM BOOM". As everyone ran off with the stolen cash, Saito sat there crying over the body of the fallen Police Officer. That night Saito found out his father rushed home for his birthday, but because some neighbors saw the group of boys carrying weapons, they decided to call the police, Saito's father was the closest one there that night, he rushed to the scene and was shot down. From that day on, Saito completely rid himself of the Yakuza, stabbing his Yakuza Tattoo over and over again with a knife until the Dragon was not visible no longer, and swore he will become an Officer of the law and rid the world of Evil.

5 Years Later
As years passed by, Saito Yamashita once known as a young punk left Tokyo Japan ad flew to England, there he decided the best way to start was to join the Military, so he signed up, while in training his superiors noticed Saito's anger towards anything unjust and respected him for standing up for the younger recruits being messed around with at training camp, after a few years in the Royal Marines, his superiors recommended Saito for the famous SAS, "Special Air Service", a special forces unit in the British Military, after fighting from Africa to Iraq, to Afghanistan, he resigned and decided to immigrate to the United States for a fresh start. Saito decided to start out his new life as a Police Officer in one of the toughest Crime cities in the U.S. "Los Angels, California". While there as a rookie cop, he quickly moved up the LAPD command chain and became a Police Detective within a year, during his duty in Los Angeles, Saito quickly got a reputation as a tough cop that takes no shit from anybody, raiding drug busts with courage, finding evidence of corrupted Police Officers, and bringing down Justice on the Gangs of L.A. After a recent incident of "Illegally Assaulting the Criminal" and getting death threats by local Gangs and Mafioso's, the Police Chief decided to transfer Saito to a different Police department for his own safety, of course Saito refused to leave, but eventually the Police Chief convinced Saito to transfer to a new Department. Saito asked "Hey Chief what department am I getting transferred to?" The Police Chief looked up with a smile and said "The Burbank Police Deparment".

Why should you be given this job?: OOC: In my 3-4 years of RP, I have always role played either a criminal or a Police Officer, I should be given this job because since I have role played a criminal, I know what a criminal thinks and that should be a huge advantage for me.

You are getting some lunch at the local diner and you hear something on your com channel. The bank is being robbed and there are 2 KNOWN armed suspects. You jump out of your seat and out the door to the bank. When you arrive you see that there are you other cops on the scene and one is badly wounded and bleeding on the bank steps. Explain how you would handle this situation: I would of course 1st cover the Police Officers, than carry the wounded officer to safety while covering fire, than radio the MD for the wounded comrade, than I would radio in to confirm if the suspects are the people were accusing them of being, if the Police Officer next to me is not negotiating with the suspects I will than radio in for a Police Negotiator, if no one responds I will than attempt to Negotiate with the suspects while calling in for more back up, than if all negotiations fail, I will give a warning to the suspects if they do not give up, the consequences will be surveyor, if the suspects decide to fire upon my fellow officers and I, I will than take them down with force.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

Saito Yamashita's PD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saito Yamashita's PD Application   Saito Yamashita's PD Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Accepted as Senior Officer on 30 day probation.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/

Saito Yamashita's PD Application
Page 1 of 1