MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Vote_lcap83%Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Vote_lcap17%Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister

Go down 
+13
Sayge Stylez
Craig187
Damo
KenMcLovin
tgun
Striker
Jack Marslow
IDN20060377
Nugz
Mary_Poppins
Furio
tikal
Cato269
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Cato269
Donator
Donator
Cato269

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: :won siht stahw mmH

Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Empty
PostSubject: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:43 am

With the death of her close friend Adele Monette, Azura's life took a turning point. Multiple people disobeying orders and rules that the Police Department Members are ment to follow resulted in people being fired, which she found very stressful. People she also regarded as friends turned on her and even started to falsely believe that her friend who had saved Azura from bankrupcy by giving her a job at the bar was out to kill her with his members. The sharp increase in crime was always a factor, constantly finding herself having to jail people. Azura grew tired. She clicked her pen in her office and scribbled down onto a peice of paper.

She pinned the note on the Police Departments noticeboard.

"To all members - I am admitting myself to the hospital due to outside circumstances. I have become what is known as clinically depressed and I need to take a break according to Family, Friends and a few caring collegues. I have promoted Edward to the rank of Deputy Commissioner to take over during my absence of the Police Force. No one may visit me and my drawer has been handed over to the Deputy's control.

~Signed
Comissioner Sarah"

Hours Later, After no staff at the medical department being present, Azura's thoughts slowly took ahold of her. Instead of sucessfully being admitted to the hospital, She spent her last moments talking to her sister, Fey, who had flown in on the promise of managing the empty nightclub and who had become aware of the situation from Edward. Azura had already handed her Will over to Edward before she left to admit herself, Most of her possessions and properties going to her family and a few to Edward as well as the hotel room she owned stating that Fey was not allowed to kick out Azura's roomate. the only people she had ever been able to completely trust. After Fey had tried to cheer up Azura multiple times, Azura lost all hope in the world and stole Fey's firearm, swiftly shooting the Raging Bull into her skull, leaving a motionless, dead Commissioner in the Medical Department Lobby and one hell of a stunned sister who would soon learn she has inheritted all of her sisters belongings.

Fey reported the suicide after a long period of recovering from her traumatic experience and mourning of her sister.
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 am

** As the word on the street spread, about the death of the Commissioner being true, alot of people had their own thoughts.. **

Filipp Romanov laughed to himself inside his house..

"About fucking time.."
Back to top Go down
Furio
Been around the block
Been around the block
Furio

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Uhm, dunno?

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:11 am

Furio von Waldemar is in the news-stand checking the newspapers. He just found the local newspaper, and a smirk comes to his mouth when he reads the article on the first page - "Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister".

"Finally this happened. She was becoming a problem for my duty. I'm sure Feodora and Kenny will be glad too."

Saying this, he bought the newspaper and left the building. A sunny day was starting.
Back to top Go down
Mary_Poppins
Donator
Donator
Mary_Poppins

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Oh my Gosh, Aliens attacking earth!

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 am

Feodora Matryona was out walking on the side walk when her eyes got hooked up on something interesting in the trash bin it was a newspaper and on the first page it stood with bold text

"Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister".

Feodora grins evily under her hooded dress, suddenly she cant hold back any longer and burst out in to a evil laughter, all the people around her stopped and looked at the crazy hooded thingy.

Feodora stops laughing all of a sudden and feels that people is watching her. Feodora takes a peak out under her hooded dress and sees people have frightened faces.

Feodora pretends that it only have rained and starts whistling she starts moving away from the crowd. Feodora sneaks in to a dark alley......

after a while the crowd could hear her burst out in to a evil laugh again this time more evil than before.
Back to top Go down
Nugz
Nugz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 pm

tikal wrote:
** As the word on the street spread, about the death of the Commissioner being true, alot of people had their own thoughts.. **

Filipp Romanov laughed to himself inside his house..

"About fucking time.."
Back to top Go down
IDN20060377

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: For the love of god, quit asking questions. I'm destro! Jez.

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Jak lockshaw is walking down the street, scribbling on a pice of paper with his face skrued up in extreem concentration. After a while, he takes a break, enjoying the sights. Soon after starting his break, he notices a newspaper lieing discarded on the curb. after seeing the headlines, he quickly pulls out his work, goes back to the paper headlines, picks up the paper and scanns it quickly, goes back to his paper agin, and then lowdly proclaims the following:

"Damnit! Now how am I suppost to compleate that mission?!??!"

Jak then angerly crumples up both newspaper and mission plans, pulls out his lighter, and burns them both. while their burning, he pulls out his phone, makes a quick call, makes shure that the paper's are compleatly illegible due to being turned to ash, gets a text message, then quickly moves off to a crime in progress.
Back to top Go down
Jack Marslow

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Its with a heavy heart I read about this. In another world commish.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Edward sits hunched over his desk in the dark, hands supporting his head, slowly taking in the email he had received. He was feeling many things, first shock, sadness, anger which had then turned to rage, and back to sorrow.

It was too late for goodbyes and farewells. She was gone, one of the only people in his entire life that he would consider a friend. The room was spinning, instinctively reaching for the wastebasket and vomiting.

Azura's death proved to be a wake up call. Tears began to well up in his eyes as he thought of his family. He looked at his glass of warm water on the table, and now for the first time in his life, he tasted it. Sitting back up, Edward recalled his brother Ron's favourite saying, which he used to handsign to him back when they were children.

"No crying until the ending."
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 pm

// He looked at his glass of warm water on the table

// WHO DRINKS WARM WATER LOL?
Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 pm

tikal wrote:
// He looked at his glass of warm water on the table

// WHO DRINKS WARM WATER LOL?

// MOTHER FUCKING GOOD QUESTION TIKAL.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:24 pm

// Lol... maybe Scotch would have sounded more... nicer.
Back to top Go down
Damo
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 am

Damien Salvatore finds out and laughs.

"Maybe she should have tried the drugs I was on before she fired me from the PD."

he says to Filipp Romanov.

Damien phones Craig McRodney on the issue at hand.
Back to top Go down
Craig187

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:43 am

I reach in my pocket for my light when my phone started to ring it was damien salvatore a long time friend of mine. I picked up the phone.

(Damien) Craig is that you i need to talk
(Craig) Yer its me whats on your mind
(Damien) Do you remb the police commissioner azura?
(Craig) Yer why
(Damien) She shot her self in the head last night
(Craig) Hmm fine piece of ass gone to waste there
(Damien) Indeed it is
(Craig) Meh want to meet up at the club and snort some coke?
(Damien) Sounds fun ill be there in 5

I hanged up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Furio
Been around the block
Been around the block
Furio

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Uhm, dunno?

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:30 am

(( This is funny, every character is happy for Azura's death xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sayge Stylez

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:29 pm

After sitting down at his desk he picked up the newspaper and began to read. Line after line his smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Well fuck...She was the defendant in a number of cases...."

Thinking to himself..Good job Azura even in death you fuck up everything.

[[Seriously GJ you just fucked up a lot of court RP you TWAT]]
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Sayge Stylez wrote:
After sitting down at his desk he picked up the newspaper and began to read. Line after line his smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Well fuck...She was the defendant in a number of cases...."

Thinking to himself..Good job Azura even in death you fuck up everything.

[[Seriously GJ you just fucked up a lot of court RP you TWAT]]

//there will be a different commissioner that people can bitch to? and tbh her character was gonna die either way.

Mavetti grimly looks at the newspaper, "Ya svolich! this town is so depressing, the people i plan to kill either die or never show up..." Mavetti sighs and stares at Donald across the table when both their phones ring..."Da?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Propaganda
Dr. Propaganda

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: OH JESUS WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:59 am

Doug gets out of the taxi he called from the airport. He'd been in a medical conference in Ohio for two weeks, and hadn't heard from anyone in Mevelport for a while.

"Thanks bud". He tips the taxi driver a generous amount. The wonders of a doctor's salary.

He ambles over to the 7-11 for a sandwich and maybe a 7UP. He makes sure to grab a newspaper to check up on recent events.

Sitting down on a bench outside the MD, he opens the newspaper and reads the headline:

"Police Comissioner suicide as sister watches".

Doug stops for a second. "What the... no fucking way".

He sits with his BLT, wondering if maybe he hadn't been in Ohio, he could have at least spoken to her before she went over the edge, maybe prevented her from making such a rash decision in the first place.

"Goddamnit".

((I fixed my internets, so this should at least explain my absence.))
Back to top Go down
Dark Jalqx
Dark Jalqx

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Why you wasting time looking at this? Get to posting.

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Haveing just Returned From a Furenal for relatives in Michigan. North Takes a look at the newspaper set on his desk. he takes one look and sptis his morning cafine pal all over his computer moniter. he quickly checks the Mortuary for new body's and gets back to work.
Back to top Go down
Klasmus
Been around the block
Been around the block
Klasmus

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Outlaw: You just sit there and look so sexy

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Sitting on the toilet taking a huge dump and somewhat constipated (damn cheese), Tom reads a Reader's Digest found next to the toilet. He would occasionally hear the ringing of the bell at the front desk, but he could not leave his post! Several hours later he walks to the 7-11 to buy some Fiber-Ex and sees a newspaper with the headlines "Police Commissioner suicides as sister watches".

As he returns to his toilet and wondering where that mystery patient had left, he realizes he has no toilet paper and wipes his ass with the newspaper instead.

"Who was ringing that bell and distracting me several hours before???"
He shrugs, goes to the front desk, and casually says "Next."
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:44 am

*Mozart Playing in the background* Kenny sat down, opened a bottle of Sake, slowly drinking it and said, "See ya in the next life Azura".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister   Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police Commissioner Suicides Infront Of Shocked Sister
Page 1 of 1