MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Vote_lcap83%Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Vote_lcap17%Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Empty
PostSubject: Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard   Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 am

*Donald Poliskhi walks up to a wall behind the lit Barrel and sticks up a Tattered and Dirty Noticeboard*
"Good job Donald, now lets see what the people have to say..." *Mavetti pins a notice on the board*

Mavetti Dragonov wrote:
Sick of hard long term jobs and low pay? Prehaps just in need of that little bit extra? Or in it for the hell of having a more exciting career?
Call 732-737 for quick jobs or hookups. Cash, paid upfront, available for anyone. Ask for Mr. Grey

=)

Romanovs Sign wrote:
** A note is pinned up **

The Romanovs Request System.

If you wish to request a service from the Romanovs, you can do so in a variety of ways;

Approach a member [if you know them] and ask them about the idea. They will pass it on to a higher ranking member if needed, and you will be contacted shortly with out response.

Slide a letter under the door of our house. Leave your contact details on the sheet, or else we wont have a way to contact you and inform you of our decision.

Call a member over the phone and arrange a meeting; most of our members have public numbers listed in the cities phone books.

All information that is talked to in private to members will be taken completely confidentially and will in no way be respoken or shown to anyone that doesn't need to know said information; if a leak has occurred, we will find the person responsible and will ask you for what punishment that you deem appropriate; we will not be known as ones who break their word.

// We'll help with anything, you name it. From body guarding to 'taking someone off your back', let us know, we can help!

Gay love notice wrote:

Gay? Looking for a good time? I'm a clean young male waiting to fill your desires.

Call me on [[MAYORS PHONE NUMBER]] to arrange a meeting. Come on big boy.

((I will edit peoples advertisements into this OP so that people can get a quick glance at whats available. People may post reactions here to the Notices but can only interact with themselves and not with other people (unless they are companions) or the notices themselves.

Also please note that any notice that is in here can be viewed by anyone, this means if you put up a sign that says "I'm a hitman" you're character will likely be arrested PERMINANTLY))

Last edited by Kurokami on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tikal
tikal

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard   Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:14 am

** A note is pinned up **

The Romanovs Request System.

If you wish to request a service from the Romanovs, you can do so in a variety of ways;

Approach a member [if you know them] and ask them about the idea. They will pass it on to a higher ranking member if needed, and you will be contacted shortly with out response.

Slide a letter under the door of our house. Leave your contact details on the sheet, or else we wont have a way to contact you and inform you of our decision.

Call a member over the phone and arrange a meeting; most of our members have public numbers listed in the cities phone books.

All information that is talked to in private to members will be taken completely confidentially and will in no way be respoken or shown to anyone that doesn't need to know said information; if a leak has occurred, we will find the person responsible and will ask you for what punishment that you deem appropriate; we will not be known as ones who break their word.

// We'll help with anything, you name it. From body guarding to 'taking someone off your back', let us know, we can help!
Back to top Go down
chiss
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
chiss

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard   Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 pm

** Adele dashes by in the night, quickly pinning a note to the board **

Quote :
Gay? Looking for a good time? I'm a clean young male waiting to fill your desires.

Back to top Go down
tgun

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard   Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:36 pm

chiss wrote:
** Adele dashes by in the night, quickly pinning a note to the board **

Quote :

// Aren't you like, the fucking MD Director or some shit? o.o
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard   Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:44 pm

//i think he is, yesh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard   Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hobo Shelter: Noticeboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Mevelport Forums-
Jump to: