MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Vote_lcap83%New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Vote_lcap17%New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frankyv

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Empty
PostSubject: New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem!   New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:30 pm

Name of owner and members: I would be the owner of the org if it was to be accepted.

Steam IDs of all members: There currently is no members or even a org.

Organization wanted: $35 Juice Man- The Juice Man watches over the mob and makes sure everything is going in order. He also has the power to hire, fire or give raises to the ones who deserve it.
Max number of this rank: 1

$30 Under Dog - When the Juice Man is not around or to lazy to do things himself the Under Dog takes charge and makes sure everyone in the mob is doing what there suppose to and keeping on top of things.
Max number of this rank: 1

$28 Blood Brother - When nether the Juice Man nor the Under Dog is not around a Blood Brother is to lead and monitor all operations for the best.
Max number of this rank: 2

25$ Game Nigga - Anytime that there is a confrontation between other mobs, organizations, or someone pays to get something taken care of and the Juice Man feels that it is just to call a hit a Game Nigga and a Game Nigga only can perform a hit. The Game Nigga is not just for hits he must follow orders and go on operations like anyone else.
RP rule for Game Nigga: Only the Juice Man can call the Game Nigga to perform a hit, any violation of this rule and a just punishment will take place. Only one hit can be performed a day to prevent any complications unless in hard situations and the Juice Man makes sure everything is in order.
Max number of this rank: 2

$20 Soldier - A Soldier serves for protection, muscle and for better succession of operations. Soldiers must follow orders at all times.
Max number of this rank: 8

$15 Gun Man - A Gun Man now should know everything he needs to be a loyal and well serving member of the organization.

$10 Buster - A Buster has just joined the organization and needs to learn the base of operations that take place, rules, and duties he must perform.

Organization Type: Business/Crime.

What is it that your organization will do? In order for the org to make money to pay the members and keep up the HQ the organization will perform such operations as: Robbing, giving out protection to those who pay for it, performing hits, selling weaponry and drugs and other misc things....
"NOTE: I put drugs just in-case the server owner or one of the admins happen to put in a drug mod."

Org Mission: To keep the funds of our org going for our members and keep the respect of our name and domain of Project Mayhem.

Organization Bio(optional): Well I am still trying to figure out want planets and city's are still around of the time and age of Mobius so, I don't want to make a history that wouldn't make sense so, for now I am going to leave this open.

What will this organization bring to Mobius RP? I want to bring a more fun RP and more job options for the members of Mobius RP.

Do you and all of your members agree to follow the rules and respect your fellow player and Admins? Yes, of course. Unless I happen to know that they are being unfair or flaw then I would report it in a mild manner.

Project Mayhem rules and reminders for members if org is accepted: Never front that you are a member of a crime organization, always keep a low profile and be discreet as possible during operations, always watch out for you and your members backs, always do everything you can to help out a fellow member.

Last Words: I don't aspect for this to get accepted at first because some of my org might not fit with the time and age of Mobius RP but, I am hoping for you all will give me ideas and more info on what I can modify to make my org fit and be accepted to this server thank you for reading my post.
Back to top Go down
frankyv

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem!   New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Well this was just an idea but, The Pulse was accepted.
Back to top Go down
Shon Harris

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Community Puerto Rican

PostSubject: Re: New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem!   New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:56 pm

Don't steal shit from movies/books.
Don't apply on dead servers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shonharris
Mr. Elmos
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin
Mr. Elmos

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: : "I believe it is an old Wooden ship used in World War 1..."

PostSubject: Re: New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem!   New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:53 pm

Fail. Denied Denied Denied Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem!   New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New name and ranks for The Pulse Of The City. Project Mayhem!
Page 1 of 1