MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Vote_lcap83%Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Vote_lcap17%Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application   Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Name: Tyrus Jol'Kan

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:20382250

Job applying for: Doctor

How long have you Role-Played for?: Several Months now.

Short Character bio: Tyrus Jol'Kan was born in 1959 in Moscow, Russia. His father was a high up member of the Soviet Party. His childhood was relatively uneventful until August of 1968 when he was walking his beloved dog Sparky and he peed on a rather influential limo, needless to say the owner was less than thrilled by this turn of events. The next morning Tyrus was awoken by the sound of a pistol firing in his frontyard. He rushed downstairs and out the front do and to his horror found Sparky whimpering and bleeding on the lawn. Tyrus walked over and was just intime to recieve one last lick from his dog before he passed on. Tyrus looked up from the dog and his eyes met the eyes of the killer. His gaze was met by a scared face with uncharacteristically bright green eyes for someone with such a dark complection. The man started laughing and said in a cruel tone,"That's what you get for pissing off the mob, get it? He pissed on our leader's limo. I kill myself." The man then walked off down the street. Tyrus never forgot that man or what he did. If anyone ever talks about his dog or the mob he gets riled up very easily. When Tyrus was old enough he went to college and med-school for 8 years to obtain a Master's Degree in Criminal Justice and in Truama Medicine, so he could help bring in criminals like the shooter and care for those who are injured by them. Tyrus is now back from college and is currently seeking employment in the city the mob is based in.

Why should you be given this job?: I have alot of real-life knowledge of medical procedures and ailements and symptoms of those ailments so I would be able to RP many medical sichuations.

What experiance, if any, do you have in the MD within TSRP?: None, I have been a cop on most servers, usually promoted to Senior Officer in a few hours. I'd like to try a job where I fix gun wounds instead of inflict them.

Do you understand that failure to RP or abusing you powers will result in removal of your job: YES
Back to top Go down
dudefrompast
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application   Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Except for some minor spelling errors, it was good.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Tyrus Jol'Kan's Application
Page 1 of 1