MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Vote_lcap83%Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Vote_lcap17%Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Central

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Empty
PostSubject: Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB)   Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:23 pm

1.) Name of owner and members : Central Kolowski, myself. More members as they apply or if needed.

2.) Steam IDs of all members : STEAM_0:0:17790834

3.) Organization wanted : The KGB (Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti)

4.) Organization Type: Government

5.) What is it that your organization will do?: Quoted from Wikipedia "was the national security umbrella organization of the USSR. From 1954 until 1991, the Committee for State Security was the premier security agency, secret police, and intelligence agency of the Communist state. The arms of the KGB — the Shield and the Sword — illustrate a military hierarchy defending the Soviet nation. The Russian pronunciation of KGB"
Now, thats all fine and good, but we all know the actual KGB can't be roleplayed out like that in TSRP. As such ,our mission will be the defense of the government - the leaders and staff, and the property belonging to the government. This does not include police powers - anything outside of that building, or anything not affecting the leaders will not be considered - and as such, ignored, or referred to the police. This means no infringement on the PD's work - this group is merely to protect the government and it's people - no one in this group will be out and about stopping crime.

6.) Organization Bio : I could give you a roleplay bit of info, but it will pale in comparison to the history of the real group. As such, I will direct you to the wikipedia page - if the need arises, I can create an alternate history for it, alternate creator and background, etc, but basing it off the real thing, it would be a shame not to use it's own illustrious and infamous history.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB

7.) Member bios :

8.) Why should we give you this organization? : Simply put, there's not a big government presence yet - and it would be interesting to be on the defensive full-time for once.
I'll tell you this much, we wont be hiring many people - five, maybe six at most. That'd be all we need.

KGB Director - (50 the top pay?)
KGB Head Agent - (-10 from top)
KGB Agent - (-15 from top)
KGB Trainee (-25 from top)
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB)   Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 pm

I really dont see a need for this seeing how the PD does all of this already.

The PD isnt the normal kind of USA Police, in cold war russia, it was a National Police Force, thats why they have military-esk names.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
Central

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB)   Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Eh, true, but this would be a full-time deal. Frees up the cops to do other things, and gives some opportunities for say, RP assassination attempts and such
Back to top Go down
James_Vincetti
James_Vincetti

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: WHY IS THAT 'Hmm whats this now' NOT EDITABLE?

PostSubject: Re: Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB)   Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:53 am

FUCK

I just made an application for the KGB too. I wont apply, though unless you want to go application vs. application...
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear!
Donator
Donator
TeddyBear!

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: NOTHING! DON'T LOOK!

PostSubject: Re: Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB)   Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:39 pm

There's no need for this at all. I say you should just join the police force until we have more people. Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB)   Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Komityet Gosudarstvjennoj Biezopasnosti (KGB)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: