MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Vote_lcap83%Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Vote_lcap17%Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinh Nguyen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Empty
PostSubject: Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)   Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:25 pm

1.) Name of owner and members : So far i am the only member starting this up
Vinh Nguyen

2.) Steam IDs of all members : STEAM_0:1:7451286

3.) Organization wanted :
Chinese Mafia Dragon Head
Chinese Mafia Dai Lo
Chinese Mafia Gamble Master
Chinese Mafia Gangster
Chinese Mafia Follower

4.) Organization Type: Crime/Mafia/Business

5.) What is it that your organizartion will do?: The fuction of this org is to become the most respected mafia in town. We will rob,rp,kill, and make money. We are striving to be the biggest and baddest in town. we will try to keep the org's killing to a minimum.

6.) Organization Bio : This mafia was formed in the begining as a street gang. Refugees came to america and was being picked on so they grouped together to pick on the people as they were picked on as a minority. our goals was to be the biggest gang . the most respected, and the ones who control most of the illegal + legal works. we have succeeded those in the city we are currently in and we are trying to spread it worldwide

7.) Member bios : Vinh Nguyen is the name i been rping about 4-5 years now. i have ran about 4 servers at different times i know how hard it is to keep a server rolling. im 17 years old im a junior in hs but going to be a senior i go to a continuation school because of my mistakes in the past.

8.) Why should we give you this organization? : i should get this org because im a exp'd player and i try to keep all the dming to a minimum but by any means necessar. i deal with orgs through threats mostly like keeping their members hostages or innocent civilians.

Illegal Org's will not have to be accepted by the mayor, but will have to pay the $5,000 Org Start-up fee to be created. Legal Org's will still need to be accepted by Mayor as well as paying the city tax for setting up a business.
Back to top Go down
Don Punch
Admin
Admin
Don Punch

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: Cruisin' down the street in my '64

PostSubject: Re: Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)   Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:34 pm

you need 3 people to post in your app to be considered.
Back to top Go down
http://projectmobius.biz.ly/
RedFoxs
RedFoxs

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

PostSubject: Re: Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)   Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:13 am

I think he is a good rper and i also think it would bring some more people to the server. Poeple always like to join the mafia type orgs for some reason Cool
Back to top Go down
patchesco

PostSubject: Re: Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)   Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:24 am

ill help you start it up
Back to top Go down
patchesco

PostSubject: Re: Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)   Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:25 am

lol woops ill help you start it up my rp name is John Charles
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)   Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:50 am

Don't keep the killing to a minimum necessarily, just learn to kill properly and not DM.
Back to top Go down
Vinh Nguyen

Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)   Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:17 am

alright kurokami who ever u are but yeah ill take that into consideration
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)   Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:48 pm

Vinh Nguyen wrote:
alright kurokami who ever u are but yeah ill take that into consideration

The hints in the name, I'm Kurokami =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)   Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vinh Nguyens Application (Illegal)
Page 1 of 1