MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Property Limit Vote_lcap83%Property Limit Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Property Limit Vote_lcap17%Property Limit Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Property Limit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Property Limit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Property Limit Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Property Limit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Property Limit Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Property Limit Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Property Limit Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Property Limit Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Property Limit Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Property Limit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayge Stylez

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm

There needs to be a property limit on how many properties you can own or an org can own. I have seen many properties be bought and never used except to sell at higher prices. Many of these are owned by money farmers that shall remain nameless for the time being. I think that there should be one org property and a person can own one other property. New people joining the server have no chance of owning properties because they are bought and sold for higher and higher prices. Just a thought to make it a bit more fair for everyone.
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 pm

I specifically told my members to NOT buy any more properties, since we have the Bar and Condo B anyways, I see people with 3 or more properties actually, I'm guessing the limit is 2 or 3.
Back to top Go down
Sayge Stylez

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:52 pm

No I know people that own 3 and are looking for a 4th and I know someone that has 5 and another that has 3
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in profile

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:53 am

Org = 1
Person = 1

Imo this is how it should be, Newbies get into an org for quick money and a home until they can afford their own place.

Maybe there should be some kind of tax on property? IE: once a week you have to pay 5k per house, additional 5k if its a profit-property (bar, club, etcetc). but fuck that cause it depends on its use really. Just don't buy too many props.
Back to top Go down
Nugz
Nugz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:19 am

I don't see a problem with people buying and selling for more...It's the real estate market..
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:22 am

if its 20,000 more than the regular price for a Condo or a Apartment than its fine, but when its 40,000 over or more that is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Lepricocious
Enforcer Admin
Enforcer Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: edit in PROFILE

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:22 am

I have two reasons for owning as many properties as I do. he first one being already mentioned: the real estate market. I just buy props and bump the price a bit to get a return. I don't see a problem with this as long as the properties are still available.

Second, I have been doing some adjustments to the map, whether or it will be released or not is to be determined. Any properties I have changed a lot I bought out so someone wouldn't get screwed over later.
Back to top Go down
Sayge Stylez

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Ha your funny Lepri you raised the prices of carboard boxes almost 50k higher... In reality the prices of houses and properties go down unless they are like a business like a 7-11 or a club so basically your just taking advantage of others for your own personal gain.
Back to top Go down
Sayge Stylez

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:04 pm

I sold my carboard box for less than what i bought it for to keep a realistic feel to it and the person who bought it immediately raised the price 20k and is currently trying to sell it again. I can understand raising the prices if there is a spawn in there but no people are just being money whores
Back to top Go down
Kurokami
Spam Junkie
Spam Junkie
Kurokami

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:53 am

Sayge Stylez wrote:
so basically your just taking advantage of others for your own personal gain.

Sounds like a businessman. =)

Sure you can say people IRL buy shit and sell for more to turn a profit, but one thing we don't calculate IG is tax. So really its just unfair for people to idle around so they can purchace a property they'd concider redundent just to turn a profit. Maybe some people should actually look into renting their props out to others for a weekly rent?
Back to top Go down
Sayge Stylez

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:22 pm

That would be a lot more fair if people would rent them out but from what ive seen they just let them sit there till people buy them
Back to top Go down
KenMcLovin
God amoungst Men
God amoungst Men

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 am

Eh I actually heard that there is no limit because apparently someone said Don, Quote "They can buy all the property they want because there active" So I guess I can buy some more places now???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Property Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Property Limit   Property Limit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Property Limit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MobiusRP :: Archives :: Mevelport Forums-
Jump to: