MobiusRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mobius and MobiusRP related shit

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Do you own Half-Life 2?
Yes - I own HL2
Note - Police Department Training Vote_lcap83%Note - Police Department Training Vote_rcap
 83% [ 43 ]
No - I don't own HL2
Note - Police Department Training Vote_lcap17%Note - Police Department Training Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 52
Latest topics
»  Peany's TS3 Player Model Pack v5 link doesn't work :(
Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm by Tulip Sniper

» Ogmogo Freeman
Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm by Don Punch

» Which game?
Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am by MallotH

» Source RP map project
Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm by chilled

» Source based MMORPG
Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm by Don Punch

» Source RP map project picture refrences
Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm by Don Punch

» Hello evey body!
Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm by Don Punch

» gm_pacific
Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:22 am by Don Punch

» Island Map for Source
Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm by Don Punch

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Note - Police Department Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cato269
Donator
Donator
Cato269

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: :won siht stahw mmH

Note - Police Department Training Empty
PostSubject: Note - Police Department Training   Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:28 pm

((Note - If you are unable to attend the training session for any OOC reason, you must let me know on the forums or in game a day in advance. The training will be held about two hours before Friday Night Games, with people being rotated from the server as to not leave the server copless, as this is the time most people are online.))

*Azura pins up a note on the police department noticeboard*

Police Department Training Session

All members to attend, a Medical Certificate from a doctor is needed for you not to attend if you are unwell and must be presented to me with yourself and the doctor present.

As we have recently gotten a new addition to our armoury, All current sergeants and higher are needed to be tested of their ability to handle the shotgun. Constables and Senior Constables needed to be tested on their firing ability as well before a promotion to Sergeant is even heard of. I have also had reports in the short time we have had the Twelve Gauge that people have been using it out on patrol and firing it into the sky, as well as people who are not sergeants or higher using them.

I will take the time now to point you out to the other notice right next to this one, that I put up about 36 hours ago.

https://projectmobius.forumotion.com/meveport-police-department-f56/the-police-department-armoury-notice-t1008.htm

Officers will be rotated from their active duty to partake in their evaluation and training. The time of the first training will be at 7pm. (Server time.) Any officers not marked down as attending without a valid certificate as noted before that states they cannot handle a firearm will be questioned wether they are willing to put in the effort for the Police Department.

Any officers that do not have enough time to be tested will be first on the rotation for next week.

You will drive to this address once you are called upon - 72.249.9.243:27015

Do not be late.

~Signed
Commissioner Sarah

((For all you people that are a bit slow, it means I will be locking down the deathmatch server for two hours.))
Back to top Go down
Jack Marslow

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Note - Police Department Training   Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:59 pm

(OOC Fridays = me out on the town. Defiantly need a completely different or alternate day. Friday night play time usually means i'm piss ass drunk if I ever log on. )
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Note - Police Department Training   Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:00 pm

I'm sometimes away on Fridays as well, but I'll contact you in advance if I'm going for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Cato269
Donator
Donator
Cato269

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character sheet
Hmm whats this now: :won siht stahw mmH

PostSubject: Re: Note - Police Department Training   Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 am

((A different day can be arranged for people unable to make it on friday.))
Back to top Go down
Jack Marslow

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Note - Police Department Training   Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:29 am

((Thanks sarah. I just prefer not to be playing video games on a friday night.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note - Police Department Training   Note - Police Department Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note - Police Department Training
Page 1 of 1